Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2021, 01:06 AM   #1

Should I get Tao Rhino 250 or Bull 200

Hey all, been lurking for a couple of weeks but decided to post finally. I'm gonna purchase a new ATV soon and getting very excited. Been doing so much research over the past few weeks. This forum has helped a ton.

I'm leaning towards the two mentioned. Because I want a brand new vehicle, but I'm not trying to break the bank. Maybe one day I'll get the expensive high end one, but I'm so ready to go out on the open dirt trail by any means necessary. Plus, I want to make sure that it's something I really wanna do without making an expensive mistake. I live in a dense city, so won't be using it for farming or hauling. Just go out on the trails a few times a year and have a blast.

From what I've researched, my noob logic says to get a rhino since it has higher CCs and faster. But I was able to hop on a Bull today (only one the dealer had) and it's an impressive looking machine plus it's an automatic with a cool electronic display. But has a lower CC and doesn't go as fast. But according to the stats, it's more powerful, more torque. I want to ride some trails, but nothing crazy off-road mud and crazy rocks just yet. Go up some dirt hills with no problem. I'm a speed guy so that's why I'm leaning towards the rhino.

Plan on going to another shop that has both to do a side by side test and see which one is right for me. But would love to hear you all's input. I really want to know is there significant power and speed difference between the two? I'm 5'11 270 so it has to be able to handle my big ass. Auto vs manual isn't a huge issue as I had no problem with a manual when I rented one. Any other info would be great that you think would help with my decision as well as any tips about these atvs. Thanks!

Tags
bull 200, tao tao rhino, tao tao rhino 250cc atv