Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Everything Else
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCheap
Just got the mule back together and took it for a ride in the back yard where all the snow is and with all four tires locked it chuggs thru the snow OK.
After a pass it has no problem as long as I stay in the tracks but it really could use a more paddle type tire to digg thru it easier.

I'm just happy the 4WD is up and working.(for now)

I still have to tinker with the carb but it is running even better than before just seems like the idle is just a tad to low.

last post just over a year ago.
Thanks for the good report, TC. I'm glad the mule is running well for you! It is certainly nice to have you back; please don't wait another year for your next post!

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 02-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #17

I'd love to see some video of that Mule in action.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 02-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #18

I'll see if I can pry my wife out of bed today to get a quick vid on her digital camera.(she's not bed ridden she's just a bit lazy :roll: )

It really needs a good set of combination tires with some paddles / some knobbies.

The more I work on it the more I want to strip it down and paint it before it rusts away.

I think once I get some more of my projects done and a new shed built out back I'll tear the mule all apart and renew the whole thing but it's going to be a couple more years yet.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:39 AM   #19

She never did want to do the winter vid but we did a quickie seat recover so no more wetbutt.

That thing is really rusty and I have been bugging her to get the paperwork from her sister so we can have proof of ownership.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #20

i see the makings of a perfect baja bug in the back of the garage in the first pic

Old 04-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #21

Sadly I had to sell it because with the way things are here there was just no way I could have even started working on that for another few years so I sold it.

If things turn around I'll look for another but with this debt hanging over us and the wife not working the money just isnt there.

I had to sell my tracker as well just to have money to pay off the trailblazer and I'm in the process of selling the wifes LF200gy-5 hopefully it will be sold tonight.(plan on keeping mine for now)

I need to modify my utility trailer or somehow trade up to a bigger one so we can take the mule upnorth and run around the woods in it.