Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #1

What do I have and what can I do to fix it

I've got a pit bike that I believe is a 110CC. Here are all of the numbers on the bike that I can find.

1P52FMH *7C056730

7SHNX 200DMX

Can anyone tell me what these numbers are and what bike I have? The transmission in it is pretty shot and I wanted to try and find parts to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #2

A picture is worth a thousand words... Please post a photo of your bike, it will be much easier to identify. By the transmission being shot do you mean the clutch? Oh, and welcome to the forums

Old 05-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #3

Based on your engine number here's a link to all the parts and specifications

http://www.mrmotorcycleparts.com/aft...H-C-110CC.html

http://www.swift-horse.com/1P52FMH.htm

Old 05-16-2011, 12:03 AM   #4

Welcome Fry! How's Leila?

I can tell you that your engine is indeed 110cc, according to http://www.scrappydogscooters.com/Te..._with_Mo_.html , and based on 1P52FMH.

Your engine is a typical horizontal Honda clone, and parts are cheap and plentiful. That said, entire engines are also cheap and plentiful, so this might be a good opportunity to upgrade to a 125.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #5

Pics

Thanks for all of the fast responses... sorry I took a min to reply, I didn't have the email notifications turned on for this post.

@MICRider
I posted two pics below. I've got the air filter off right now.
My friend put the yamaha sticker on the motor. I'm not sure what exactly the issue is. If the gears are setup like a normal dirt bike then there isn't a 3rd or 4th gear and 2nd slips out. I start it just fine, shift down for 1st, get going and then shift up for 2nd. If I don't keep the throttle pinned it slips out but I can hold it in place with my foot. If that makes sense. lol

@waynev
Thanks for the links, I'll check it out!

@Weldangrind
She's Great!! lol I laughed when Futurama started, I've had that nickname since I can remember...

If this isn't a simple repair I was going to ask if I could replace it with a 125cc.
Thanks for the links!

Old 05-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #6

I like the Yamaha clone insignia on a Honda clone! LOL!

If it has a tranny issue that's significant I'd consider repowering it with a 125. Easier and if time is money (it is) maybe cheaper.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #7

Good news everyone!

If you keep your eyes peeled on CL, you'll eventually find a 125 version of your bike, and hopefully it has been crashed into a tree. You can swap the engine into your bike and keep any of the decent spare parts, all for cheap.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #8

My baja 90cc has a 4 down pattern. Neutral is at the top. 1-2-34 just keep clicking down. If you need some pegs I have an extra set here.

If the engine has trans issues it is probably a better option to just swap in a 125cc.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #9

I like the Yamaha clone naturally it is at the top

Old 06-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #10

Project got put on hold

So almost a year later and now I'm looking for a 110cc replacement. I can't seem to find one. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one online? I found one on eBay but it says it's a auto with electric start which I do not have. Would this one work? Of course no more clutch...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=370609772973

Old 06-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #11

Hey Fry! Thanks for checking in.

I'd hold out for a four speed with a clutch and a clutch. You'll find one eventually, whether it's on eBay or in a used bike. Maybe you'll have to settle for electric and kick start.