Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #1

oil change with royal purple oil

wow for any one who has a sports car or just wants the best for their car.. the price of royal purple is well worth it.. the funnel that i used about an hour ago still has a nice shiney film of oil all over it and the area's where i didnt pour the oil are still dry its barely ran to the bottem side of the funnel since its laying on its side..

the mustang runs sooo smooth, i feel a difference in power, acceleration and how the motor runs over all.. i know it didnt add power but it did free up some power from reducing the parasitic drag in the motor..

also paired the royao purple 10w30 with a k&n oil filter for a grand total of 65 dollar oil change... well worth every single penny of it...

this video shows the proof of what using royal purples motor oil, gear lube and transmission oil

http://www.royalpurple.com/index.html

Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #2

oh and royal purple makes a 4stroke wet clutch motorcycle oil..

will let you guys know if i like their 4stroke oil or not once i use the mobile 1 4stroke oil i have waiting for the quad..

Old 04-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #3

While you're at it, Royal Purple 75W90 or 75W140 (depending on your car's needs) doesn't hurt. It's also a benefit in the transmission.[/code]

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer