Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 03:43 PM   #1

What xpro bike is best?

Im looking for a 250 x pro street legal dirt bike. Currently considering the hawk, titan, and Templar. Was wondering if the performance output differences were really noticeable and worth the price differences. The titan max weight also says 176 lbs compared to the others well over 300 so I was wondering if that was wrong. Also, I might consider having a passenger occasionally so I was wondering if these all already have passenger foot pegs or not. Thanks

Old Today, 04:24 PM   #2

I ended up going with the Templar X 6 speed a few months ago. I was wanting something that would do pavement for 70+ miles and then hit service/logging roads. It comes with the passenger foot pegs and rear fender rack and I added pannier racks, 80/20 tires, 40t rear sprock and a windscreen. Stock carb is a little finicky on cold starts but once warmed up it does fine. I've never owned or operated any of the others so can't speak on whether I made the right choice or not. Loving it so far though.

Old Today, 04:34 PM   #3

.. another note. From browsing these forums, it seems to be a dice roll on grief factor getting tags. When you order be sure to state you want the MCO as 'Motorcycle' not 'Off Road'. In Tennessee I had no problems.