Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2020, 06:37 PM   #1

Help me decide on a bike

I'm looking at serveral. Lifan X-pect 200, SSR XF250, Apollo DB-36, Brozz Recon and TaoTao TBR7. I'm also looking at a few non-China bikes. Beta 125 RR-S, Yamaha TW200 and Yamaha XT250. I'm leaning towards the China bikes due to price though so let's talk about those.

I like the fuel injection of the Lifan but not the rear drum brake. I like the SSR's looks and overall features the best but not the lacking instrument cluster. The Apollo I like due to the wheel size and looks but I heard the seat is uncomfortable. The Brozz and Tao Tao are being considered because I like the smaller wheels on the Brozz (I'm short) and the price of the Tao Tao.

What do you guys think? I'm not in a hurry as it looks like most places are out of stock but I am stuck at home so let's discuss. Lol.

Edit: I forgot to say I'll be using my bike for commuting and general transportation and occasionally exploring trails that I'll have to drive to. The roads I'll be using are mostly 55 MPH so the fastest I'll likely be cruising at about 60 MPH and there will be plenty of street use at under 45 MPH.