Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2020, 08:54 PM   #1

Xmoto GY200

Hello everyone. I picked up this 2007 Xmoto gy200 for what seemed like a pretty good price, even though I had to ride two hours away to go get it. It didn't run, but I knew I could get it running. I'll explain what was wrong with it if someone asks. I don't wanna make this post too long.

Only problem is, I didn't realize parts would be so hard to find. Since it was a chinese cheapy, I figured parts would grow on the plentiful trees of ebay. I found parts on two different websites. On rocketa it seems to match up to a DB-07-200, and on "mefast" they seem to have the exact parts too but they call themselves wholesalers, which means they might not sell to anyone unless they make a big order. I tried calling their number but they might have been closed. So I haven't been able to see their prices. If I had known it was gonna be this bad getting parts, I would have passed. The only reason I got it was because it seemed like a good price and because they had the title for it.

Rocketa is trying to make me get a cosign to buy the parts I need. A gas tank, rear shock, air box, and maybe the gas tank plastic and the license plate carrier.

I was wondering if anyone had any rocketa DB-07-200 or anything that matches up that they'd wanna sell parts off of.

Also, what's the seat height on it?