Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2019, 03:16 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
powerdirtbike.com?????

I am another wondering, lost soul trying to find a reputable, low cost Chinese dual sport dealer. I've gone back a couple pages and didn't not any reference to this dealer ship. powerdirt.bikes.com. I like the financing monthly rate offered by Credova. Anyone ever financed though them?
The Rocket Monster goes for $1399.99.Thanks to those who have paved the way and suffered through sales gone wrong.. I know how that feels as I' ve
gone thru a fairly big rip off with my big bike.

Old 11-09-2019, 09:59 PM   #2

Their name sounds cheesy (no offense to member 'Cheesy'). Edit: looked their site over--seems legit. BUT--no one has reported buying from them that I can remember. The Rocket Monster is an Ice Bear product ('PMZ' is Ice Bear as indicated by PMZ125-2). Not sure if it is the site renaming one of Ice Bear's Grom LIke Vehicle bikes, or it is a new bike they are coming out with? Okay, Ice Bear's real name is Little Monster as seen from their site.

http://www.icebearatv.com/125cc%20Motorcycle

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Last edited by culcune; 11-09-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Old 11-10-2019, 09:57 PM   #3

China Motorcycle dealers.. The Good One's

I would really like to see a listing of available China motorcycle dealers!
I've tried finding dealers.. Not in Texas: As It appears one man/family has the lock down on powersport sales in that state.
Any new references to reputable dealers is a daunting task!
Ps Thanks cucune!

Old 11-11-2019, 07:20 AM   #4

If you are looking at minis, try Pete at Kronik Racing in Simi Valley, Calif. He deals mainly in Vader 125s, but his site shows him offering Ice Bear Monsters. Kronik is a performance shop who used to concentrate on pitbikes, but they have expanded into these minis since they are California legal and use the same engines. They ship nationwide and have bargain pricing on the Vaders.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 11-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #5

Groms etc.

Thanks! Have sent them an enguiry and general questions ..shipping etc.
Here a list of some other dealerships I've found: Powerrideoutlet.com..Hawks,Magicians, TaoTao's
Orionpowersports.com.. Venommotorsports.com,Powerdirtbikes.com..
motobys.com.. Belmontebikes.com.. megamotomadness.com..

There are also a bunch of dealers that have gokarts as a part of their name.
Please add if, you can.. I am not satisfied until , I place my order.

Old 11-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #6

https://www.kronikracing.com/

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 11-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #7

http://shopapmc.com/Motorcycles_c_7.html

https://www.powersportsmax.com/index.php/cPath/482
2022 Lifan KPX250
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 11-11-2019, 07:41 PM   #8

Orionpowersports seem to be on the up and up; they recently came out with the Orion streetable (streetable as opposed to being street legal--that would depend on if your state plates dirt bikes) 125cc pitbike and that has been a big seller the past few weeks. As a dealer, seem to be ok. Venom has a great reputation. However, their prices are a little higher than the bargain basement pricing of some of these dealers, BUT you don't have to wait weeks until your paperwork is finally sent to you (not to mention the paperwork is not signed, or filled out or filled out properly and your local DMV office says "no" and you have to keep sending paperwork back and forth). I would say to consider them. I know I sound like a broken record, but call Pete at Kronik if you are in the market for a GLV (Grom like vehicle) and would consider a Vader. He is the owner and answers the phone and knows the Vader inside and out AND sells them at the same prices as the bargain basement places, BUT sends out the paperwork and whatnot to actually get the thing registered. If you are in California, he legally has to do all the paperwork for you and charge you tax and DMV fees, but you are good to go.

Jerryhawk mentioned shopapmc.com which is a good dealer as well.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 11-11-2019, 09:32 PM   #9

next new bike

Yea.. I've picked up the vibes and info put out by the above dealers and so far Venom is looking good. They do ask for an extra $100.00 for lift gate delivery which I require. I am still digging into and will contact Kronik Racing soon.
Overextended but determined to buy irregardless. I am stepping cautiously around this minefield and waiting for my Wednesday payment to Affirm so I may slide under the watchful eyes of lenders and purchase my bike.
Yea.. Just checked out Jerryhawks Ytube channel and subscribed and also checked out that dealer. Fellow baby boomers unite !

Last edited by ikeus685; 11-11-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added a bit more

Old 11-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeus685 View Post
Yea.. I've picked up the vibes and info put out by the above dealers and so far Venom is looking good. They do ask for an extra $100.00 for lift gate delivery which I require. I am still digging into and will contact Kronik Racing soon.
Overextended but determined to buy irregardless. I am stepping cautiously around this minefield and waiting for my Wednesday payment to Affirm so I may slide under the watchful eyes of lenders and purchase my bike.
Yea.. Just checked out Jerryhawks Ytube channel and subscribed and also checked out that dealer. Fellow baby boomers unite !
Thanks for subscribing.
Don Hopper @ shopapmc.com is a good guy to deal with. I bought my Hawk and a UTV from him. My UTV got damaged during shipping which was no fault of his and took he care of all the damaged parts very quickly. He dealt with the shipping company direct. Easy to reach on the phone or email and will answer any question you have. I would buy from again with no hesitations. You will noticed that he doesn't carry every brand out there. He choose to deal with companies that will stand behind there products like American Lifan and Bashan.
2022 Lifan KPX250
2004 Honda ST 1300
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 11-12-2019, 03:55 PM   #11

Thumbs Down Shakey dealers and others ?? ?

Some of this might be duplicates but;
powerrideoutlet.com F from the BBB.
familygokarts.com (I was considering this place) Not rated by the BBB. 73 complaints closed in past 3 years. .
Powersportsmax= B- from the BBB.
txpowersports Not accredited but given an A+ from the BBB.
Venommotorsports NR rating from the BBB as they have info it is out of business.
Konikracing.com NR rating from BBB but on most review sites maintain 5 stars across the board
killerspowersports.com BBB alert for this business, no longer in buisness
redfoxpowersports.com BBB Non accredited Alerts for non compliance
powerdirtbikes.com BBB non accredited but; carries a B+ rating
Star motors redoakcycles.com no BBB rating, no complaints no reviews. Authorized Lifran dealer.

Whats with these business's being closed but, still doing business?? Taxes!!

I hope this helps. Some I looked a little deeper. Any dealership you'd like info
of their business just type in their email address and enter revieiws and you'll see numeroussites with input from consumers also email name and BBB.

Old 11-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #12

I dont think Venom actually operates inside the usa. their offices are in canada last time i investigated them....maybe that is why no good info on BBB....
Venom used to be my fav as i have purchased a half dozen bikes from them last two yrs...but my new fav is Orionpowersports. give them a shout/question in messenger inside facebook. i like their website best too....venom is still one of my favs but not no1

Old 11-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #13

And lets not forget brozz250.com
2022 Lifan KPX250
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 11-12-2019, 06:08 PM   #14

one more

superiorpowersports.com Non BBB accredited f rated returned reponse mail unanswered to bbb.
Why the nit picking? If; These dealerships are Not answerable to us as buyers or the BBB for business ethics. To who(m) sorry mom. are they answerable to?

Old 11-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeus685 View Post
Some of this might be duplicates but;
There are actually dealerships with F ratings who people order from all the time, and have good transactions, believe it or not. I would not order from them, however. I do think the 'secret' is what you are ordering, and how comfortable you are wrenching. Again, I would not order from a dealer with an 'F' rating. Powersportsmax should be ok to order from with their B-, but it will depend on what you are ordering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapdog View Post
I dont think Venom actually operates inside the usa. their offices are in canada last time i investigated them....maybe that is why no good info on BBB....
Venom used to be my fav as i have purchased a half dozen bikes from them last two yrs...but my new fav is Orionpowersports. give them a shout/question in messenger inside facebook. i like their website best too....venom is still one of my favs but not no1
Venom dropships from So California. I am not sure if they maintain an office in the L.A. area that they don't deal with customers from, but it seems likely. In other words, people order through their site in Canada, and someone might run around So Cal making sure the orders get shipped. That is how they can maintain delivering consistent good customer service. Just a theory, though; perhaps the companies like Dongfang, Boom/Baodiao, Ice Bear, etc. they deal with are really good at shipping out stuff on time and sending the paperwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
And lets not forget brozz250.com
Good advice, but we don't know what bike he wants. But the Brozz is DEFINITELY top notch as far as Chinese bikes go, and Brozz250.com is the only place to order one from.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150