Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2019, 05:02 PM   #1

2019 Brozz 250

Well the 2019 Units just arrived and will be on the website soon. There will be Red, Green, and Blue available. Mechanically the same with a minor cosmetic change. This also means the remaining green 2018 units just went on sale. Check the site!

Should be online in a few days. I'll have to assemble a few soon and I'll post pictures. Stay tuned.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 07-26-2019, 10:51 AM   #2

Man I like a good sale, wonder if the wife will notice a second one in the garage

Old 07-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #3

How much of a "sale"?

Old 07-26-2019, 11:13 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
How much of a "sale"?
$1649 available in any color you want as long as it's green. lol https://shop.brozz250.com/eshopprod_..._Brozz_250.htm
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 07-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #5

I went to the website, I just thought he was gonna knock last year's bikes lower. Like $1,400 or $1,340..

Old 07-26-2019, 11:42 AM   #6

Quote:
I went to the website, I just thought he was gonna knock last year's bikes lower. Like $1,400 or $1,340..

AHHHH artic cat green (I usta ride their sleds and race them many moons ago)......maybe he might give a senior discount? 2LZ, now that he is retired, and sitting on the bench with the buzzards, might be interested in another bike...LOL!!!

This looks tempting.....I am tired of putting money into the money pit of the used ttr that I have...of course it was a used bike, and I also knew I might have to put some dollars into it. I looked for the title to it the other day, and now with my OA, I cant find it.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 07-26-2019, 01:41 PM   #7

Quote:
I promise you no Brozz will ever be that low on the internet. The goal is the make a profit to pay the bills..... These aren't Hawks.

Only 10 of the green 2018 units left. Get one if you want one.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 07-26-2019, 03:26 PM   #8

Hmm.. TXpowersports just sold me a TBR7 for $1,314 and it's alot better quality than the Hawk. Besides paying your bills what makes the Brozz so special?

Old 07-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Hmm.. TXpowersports just sold me a TBR7 for $1,314 and it's alot better quality than the Hawk. Besides paying your bills what makes the Brozz so special?
I don't think the Brozz would be considered special because all the Chinese bikes are very similar, but to compare the price of a non counter balanced motor to a counterbalanced motor isn't really fair. Some people couldn't care less which motor they get but it does cost more in the different bikes it comes in. I wanted the counter balanced motor for a couple of reasons, mainly rider comfort (not as much vibrations) and not as much vibrations mean generally less bolts working their way loose. When I went shopping I had three bikes in mind Blue Eagle Brozz from Peacesports, the Storm and Crp250 from Don at shopapmc. The price of the two from Don was the same $1599 delivered. Now he said they couldn't deliver right to my house because I live on a dead end street in a residential neighborhood and I would have to have it delivered to a commercial location and haul it home myself. That means hooking up my trailer, driving to the location, waiting on the truck to show up, load it and tie it down. Haul the bike home and unload it, unhook my trailer and call it a day. Compare that to when I called Jeffrey at Peacesports; he said he will make sure and get the right truck that can deliver right to my door. And they did not just deliver to my door but right into my garage. To me this is worth every bit of a $100 just for that service. So now I am only $50 apart on the three bikes and the Brozz came with a digital speedometer in MPH with a tach, and came in the color I wanted. So I believe the Blue Eagle Brozz was the best bike for the price I could find.

Value really comes down to what you want in a bike. Inverted forks are probably about an extra $250 and not to mention the peace of mind you have knowing that in your front end is a pretty beefy set of forks. Digital speedo and tach probably and extra $50, and a counter balanced motor I'm not sure but for me a couple of hundred, maybe more. (counterbalanced motor isn't something you can just easily mod, it is either something you pay for or not, really)
Basic bikes cost less but doesn't mean they are not as good as a motorcycle goes but you do pay more for certain things on a bike.
With the Brozz on sale for $1649, I'd say that's a great deal!

Old 07-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post
I promise you no Brozz will ever be that low on the internet. The goal is the make a profit to pay the bills..... These aren't Hawks.

Only 10 of the green 2018 units left. Get one if you want one.
Well ya know how to make a guy feel good about his purchase! I paid $1400 on a Storm a little more than a year ago and felt I got a great deal on a 2017 in 2018.

2017 Bashan Storm
Keihen PZ30 Pumper Carb,115 main jet,35 pilot jet, gutted factory exhaust, Sambo Digital Speedometer,LED blinkers, H4 headlight,D.I.D X-ring chain 428,17/42 sprockets,UNI cone filter.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Better swing arm and chain adjustment (in my opinion)
Digital speedo
Better front forks
Braided rear brake line / rear disc
Counterbalanced engine
Much better headlight assembly than the hawk

Edit to add: the stock tubes and chain have also been excellent. I bought new ones when I bought the bike, as thats many times expected, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The stock tubes are thick and appear to be excellent quality. I'm getting close to 600 miles, haven't had to touch the chain.

Echoing Herbie:
And the service from Peace (Jeff) was excellent. I had a hawk, outstanding value and great bike. The tbr7 does have some minor upgrades over the hawk, so it looks like a good value as well. But the Brozz is on another level from the Hawk, at a premium though, so it should be. I will add too that overall fit and finish is also better than I expected, and far better than the three other Chinese bikes that I've had. As far as im concerned, you get a lot for your money with any of them. It just depends on what's important to you, and worth the extra cost.

Nothing wrong with any of them if you like to tinker.

Old 07-27-2019, 06:08 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie View Post
I don't think the Brozz would be considered special because all the Chinese bikes are very similar, but to compare the price of a non counter balanced motor to a counterbalanced motor isn't really fair. Some people couldn't care less which motor they get but it does cost more in the different bikes it comes in. I wanted the counter balanced motor for a couple of reasons, mainly rider comfort (not as much vibrations) and not as much vibrations mean generally less bolts working their way loose. When I went shopping I had three bikes in mind Blue Eagle Brozz from Peacesports, the Storm and Crp250 from Don at shopapmc. The price of the two from Don was the same $1599 delivered. Now he said they couldn't deliver right to my house because I live on a dead end street in a residential neighborhood and I would have to have it delivered to a commercial location and haul it home myself. That means hooking up my trailer, driving to the location, waiting on the truck to show up, load it and tie it down. Haul the bike home and unload it, unhook my trailer and call it a day. Compare that to when I called Jeffrey at Peacesports; he said he will make sure and get the right truck that can deliver right to my door. And they did not just deliver to my door but right into my garage. To me this is worth every bit of a $100 just for that service. So now I am only $50 apart on the three bikes and the Brozz came with a digital speedometer in MPH with a tach, and came in the color I wanted. So I believe the Blue Eagle Brozz was the best bike for the price I could find.

Value really comes down to what you want in a bike. Inverted forks are probably about an extra $250 and not to mention the peace of mind you have knowing that in your front end is a pretty beefy set of forks. Digital speedo and tach probably and extra $50, and a counter balanced motor I'm not sure but for me a couple of hundred, maybe more. (counterbalanced motor isn't something you can just easily mod, it is either something you pay for or not, really)
Basic bikes cost less but doesn't mean they are not as good as a motorcycle goes but you do pay more for certain things on a bike.
With the Brozz on sale for $1649, I'd say that's a great deal!

You have to remember these are Chinese bikes. These extras over bare minimum specs is just pennies on the dollar for them to upgrade in china. DO some research I have and I encourage you all too. You will be surprised or even shocked as I was. The mark up on these bikes is amazing. SO much so I am seriously thinking of going into the business.

Shipping from china most would think is expensive not really. I called a couple shipping companies and shipping is damn dirt cheap for a 40ft container. In case anyone is wondering around 90 bikes fit in a 40ft give or take.

If you had the capital this would make one hell of a business to have. You wont get rich but you can sure make a decent and easy living.

Old 07-27-2019, 08:52 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjmt View Post
You have to remember these are Chinese bikes. These extras over bare minimum specs is just pennies on the dollar for them to upgrade in china. DO some research I have and I encourage you all too. You will be surprised or even shocked as I was. The mark up on these bikes is amazing. SO much so I am seriously thinking of going into the business.

Shipping from china most would think is expensive not really. I called a couple shipping companies and shipping is damn dirt cheap for a 40ft container. In case anyone is wondering around 90 bikes fit in a 40ft give or take.

If you had the capital this would make one hell of a business to have. You wont get rich but you can sure make a decent and easy living.
I don't doubt that there's a big mark up on the Chinese bikes from what they actually pay for it. Just like the Japanese bikes, huge mark ups from what they pay for them. Good dealers do have expenses that they incur and have to make a little profit or what's the use of even doing it?
Many years ago when I was 14 my eldest brother was stationed overseas, and he told me they were selling Japanese motorcycles dirt cheap and said he would ship me one home if I wanted it. After checking all the costs I decided against it. The shipping cost wasn't really bad it was the insurance that made it all not worth it.
Could you make money becoming a dealer maybe so. But with Peace sports being a physical dealer with a building in Georgia with a supply of replacement parts, I would choose that over a drop shipper even if I had to pay a little more for it.
Whatever you choose I wish you well, but in the meantime still think $1649 is a great price!

Old 07-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancadam View Post
Better swing arm and chain adjustment (in my opinion)
Digital speedo
Better front forks
Braided rear brake line / rear disc
Counterbalanced engine
Much better headlight assembly than the hawk
In order.

Better is a relative term. The Brozz blue eagle swing arm I have is far from perfect. The welds are questionable in some areas where my Hawk is solid. The right side adjuster bolt was not straight and required a fair bit of influence to get it perpendicular to the adjuster. The adjustment notches still don't entirely line up. That said, design wise it is a little stronger (emphasis on a little) and the chain protector is a much better design overall.

Can't argue with the digital speedo/tach.

Better... again, arguable. Bigger/stiffer? sure. Also with less travel. Still poor damping control? absolutely.

Hawks also have braided lines and a rear disc.

Counterbalancer, nothing to argue there.

Better Headlight: In what regard? My Hawk headlight is just fine. I added an LED bulb for more light output, but the pattern itself is no issue at all on the Hawk. Such an odd argument to make.

My point is simple. The Brozz is a good bike and does have some positives to it, but it is still made in the same country, from a lot of the same cheap parts, to the same cheap standards. IF it is better, it is just very slight.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 07-27-2019, 12:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
In order.

Better is a relative term. The Brozz blue eagle swing arm I have is far from perfect. The welds are questionable in some areas where my Hawk is solid. The right side adjuster bolt was not straight and required a fair bit of influence to get it perpendicular to the adjuster. The adjustment notches still don't entirely line up. That said, design wise it is a little stronger (emphasis on a little) and the chain protector is a much better design overall.

Can't argue with the digital speedo/tach.

Better... again, arguable. Bigger/stiffer? sure. Also with less travel. Still poor damping control? absolutely.

Hawks also have braided lines and a rear disc.

Counterbalancer, nothing to argue there.

Better Headlight: In what regard? My Hawk headlight is just fine. I added an LED bulb for more light output, but the pattern itself is no issue at all on the Hawk. Such an odd argument to make.

My point is simple. The Brozz is a good bike and does have some positives to it, but it is still made in the same country, from a lot of the same cheap parts, to the same cheap standards. IF it is better, it is just very slight.

Having owned both, the difference is clear, but again at a cost. The headlight assembly and wire harness behind it, on the hawk is hard to deal with. Also, the light shroud on my hawk always rattled. On the Brozz, its attached more securely, doesn't put the wiring harness in a cramped bind, and doesn't rattle. Not a deal breaker, but one of the annoyances I had with the hawk, but not even a thought on the Brozz. (Not odd, I believe I commented on this when I 1st assembled and posted about the bike)

Suspension on my Brozz overall feels much better than my hawk.

Swingarm, the welds may be questionable to some, on some, but to me, it's a far superior design. I found adjusting the chain on the hawk to never be a thing of confidence. The swingarm on my hawk always stood out as one of the cheapest elements.

It's not a slight against the hawk, great bike. But the Brozz is better overall.

I'd buy either again in a heartbeat, but if you are willing to spend the money, the Brozz buys imo a lot more.

Even little things add up to make a big difference. Like the tubes and chain mentioned prior. Another thing that is much better, is the airbox and how the tubes are sealed. On my Brozz, much cleaner with nothing to address. My Hawks was another story.

I find the seat cover to be of nicer quality as well, minus the silly stitching.

Overall, the Brozz is a very smooth bike, at idle or going 55mph down the road. None of the vibrations and buzzes that my hawk had. Some of that's engine, some of it's tires, etc. But my hawk was quite "buzzy", to the point where I would avoid a certain rpm. This was present with both sets of tires I had, and different front sprockets. Again, not a deal breaker, and only my experience, but a difference.

All of this is my opinion from owning both. It's nothing to take offense to. It all is what you are willing to pay for. Many of us could go buy a Japanese bike tomorrow, but simply don't find it being worth it, same argument goes for A China bike vs B China bike.

Last edited by Hancadam; 07-27-2019 at 01:19 PM.