Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 04:04 AM   #1

Funding to replace my motorcycle

Hey guys a while ago my street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen before I could even get it registered and I’ve heard stories of you guys helping other members replace their bikes and I feel bad for having to ask but that bike will be my transportation to work and I need it as quickly as I can get it it’s hard to make money when it’s a little difficult to get to work

If you guys can help in anyway even if it’s only $0.50 I will greatly appreciate it I’ve saved up $900 so far and I am trying to purchase a Hawk 250

link removed

Thanks in advance Once I get the bike I do plan on starting a YouTube channel I will post a link to my YouTube and you guys can watch me ride and see how happy you have truly made me by helping out

Old 04-17-2019, 07:46 AM   #2

Having been there myself and having had so many here help me out during a very hard time in my life, I am more than happy to chip in what I can. It's not much, but my own finances are a little tight right now with having to purchase another vehicle unexpectedly. Hope to see you on two wheels again soon.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 04-17-2019, 07:46 AM   #3

Thank you SOOO much for the $20 donation sir

Also you should upload on YouTube some more I love your videos

Old 04-17-2019, 07:59 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_Godess View Post
Thank you SOOO much for the $20 donation sir

Also you should upload on YouTube some more I love your videos
My pleasure! I will always do what I can to help the people in this community, even if it isn't always very much. Having a bike stolen is gut wrenching and infuriating. If I can help get you back on the road, then I am more than willing to help.

If I can get all of my chores done today I was planning on trying to make a video today just going over the bike. I was stuck working almost 7 days a week for a year straight, and now that I am back to a normal 5 day a week schedule it is time to play catch up around the house. Doing adult things takes up too much time lol.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 04-17-2019, 09:26 AM   #5

yikes....you joined 3-30-19 same day you post "Hi I just got my hawk 250 and I purchased an Amazon alarm/remote start system and I’m not quite sure how to hook up the remote start portion of the alarm can anyone help ?"...........now you say your street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen?????and youre saving for a hawk????....doesnt add up to me.....

Old 04-17-2019, 09:57 AM   #6

Quote:
Hey guys a while ago my street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen before I could even get it registered and I’ve heard stories of you guys helping other members replace their bikes and I feel bad for having to ask but that bike will be my transportation to work and I need it as quickly as I can get it it’s hard to make money when it’s a little difficult to get to work

If you guys can help in anyway even if it’s only $0.50 I will greatly appreciate it I’ve saved up $900 so far and I am trying to purchase a Hawk 250

Thanks in advance Once I get the bike I do plan on starting a YouTube channel I will post a link to my YouTube and you guys can watch me ride and see how happy you have truly made me by helping out
I tried to help, but PayPal seems to be having a screen problem. The page that asks how do you want to pay won't roll up so that you can choose one of the three choices...ARH

Old 04-17-2019, 10:20 AM   #7

I thought you already had a Hawk 250?
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 04-17-2019, 10:25 AM   #8

Jerry hawk I don’t actually have a hawk 250 yet I was just asking the questions about the remote starter because I was trying to figure it out before I got the bike So I would know exactly what I’m doing when I get it

And I know I’m a new member and it seems sketchy but I would never do anything like that in my life I would never try to scam people out of their money

Old 04-17-2019, 10:29 AM   #9

I know joining and the same day saying that I already have a hawk and now saying I don’t doesn’t add up but it was just easier to say I already had a hawk then explain why I was trying to figure Out the remote starter without owning one and if Dan wants me to I will send him his $20 back because I would never want you guys to feel like you got scammed

Old 04-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #10

Quote:
Jerry hawk I don’t actually have a hawk 250 yet I was just asking the questions about the remote starter because I was trying to figure it out before I got the bike So I would know exactly what I’m doing when I get it

And I know I’m a new member and it seems sketchy but I would never do anything like that in my life I would never try to scam people out of their money
Okay, From your first post you stated that you just got it. So you can see why that raised a red flag. Sorry your other bike got stolen though. I hate thieves.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 04-17-2019, 10:41 AM   #11

Quote:
I know joining and the same day saying that I already have a hawk and now saying I don’t doesn’t add up but it was just easier to say I already had a hawk then explain why I was trying to figure Out the remote starter without owning one
Hmmmm...seems strange.

Seems like it would have been just as easy to say, "Hey, I'm getting a Hawk and before I do I have a question about the remote start". Had you said that, you would have got the same result from these guys. Now, finding out you were not honest about having a Hawk and then asking for money...like I said, seems odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrug View Post
yikes....you joined 3-30-19 same day you post "Hi I just got my hawk 250 and I purchased an Amazon alarm/remote start system and I’m not quite sure how to hook up the remote start portion of the alarm can anyone help ?"...........now you say your street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen?????and youre saving for a hawk????....doesnt add up to me.....
Shrug; good catch.

Old 04-17-2019, 11:41 AM   #12

I’m sorry I shouldn’t of lied about having a hawk in the first place it has ruined my trust with this form it was an honest mistake and has ruined my reputation and now you guys probably think I’m just trying to scam because nothing really adds up I am sorry for causing all this confusion but I assure you I do not have a hawk yet I really do plan on buying one and I actually do need help if anyone still would like to donate that’s great if not I will still upload videos and pictures once I get my hawk to show you guys I was not lying and just trying to scam and hopefully regain your guys trust

Old 04-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #13

Quote:
I’m sorry I shouldn’t of lied about having a hawk in the first place it has ruined my trust with this form it was an honest mistake and has ruined my reputation and now you guys probably think I’m just trying to scam because nothing really adds up I am sorry for causing all this confusion but I assure you I do not have a hawk yet I really do plan on buying one and I actually do need help if anyone still would like to donate that’s great if not I will still upload videos and pictures once I get my hawk to show you guys I was not lying and just trying to scam and hopefully regain your guys trust
Can't say this hasn't been interesting....

For me, it's a no. But, everyone is different. Others might still donate. But, too weird of a story for me. I was actually going to...until I read about the dishonestly. Me no likey when people lie and then ask for money.

Old 04-17-2019, 11:49 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
Can't say this hasn't been interesting....

For me, it's a no. But, everyone is different. Others might still donate. But, too weird of a story for me. I was actually going to...until I read about the dishonestly. Me no likey when people lie and then ask for money.
I totally understand that I probably wouldn’t donate either to be honest it is a very weird sketchy story but at the time of asking about the remote starter I didn’t really think it mattered if I said I had the bike or not I just said I had it and now it’s caused all these problems makes me realize how little decisions affect things in the long run

Old 04-17-2019, 11:51 AM   #15

Quote:
I totally understand that I probably wouldn’t donate either to be honest it is a very weird sketchy story but at the time of asking about the remote starter I didn’t really think it mattered if I said I had the bike or not I just said I had it and now it’s caused all these problems makes me realize how little decisions affect things in the long run
What tangled webs we weave, when first we practise to deceive!

- Walter Scott

You also got me at a bad time, right after I just dealt with by the Lie Master, Sir "Manny" from Tx Powersports (and his 5 other aliases) and by another distributor for a part I just ordered for my bike. I won't name them just yet, but I plan to if they do not pull through. Regardless, they flat out lied to me and it pissed me off. It's like they lie to get your money, and then when they have it, everything changes. Pisses me off.

Closed Thread