Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #16

that things looks damn good, and very well built.. like that it has grease fittings on the control arm bushings.

the area where the feet go, looks to be a alittle on the small side.. but other then that, if i was in the market for a 4wd quad id deff consider that one

Old 08-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #17

The foot wells look smal but they are actually quite big!! The air filiter is a 2 stage with a mesh insert...and yes grease fittings are great!!

Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #18

It looks to be built in the "Honda tradition". That CV carb would be a nice feature.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 09-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #19

Well....put 25 kms on today and I must say I am impressed. Drives nice,nice balance and peppy. The only thing I would say that is a bother is the Oil cooler fan and it blows the hot air on to your legs and it gets kinda warm...

I love it when people stop and say..."Nice ride...Honda?"...and I reply nope....."Susuzki?".....nope....it's a Konker KGX400....and the inquisitive look on there faces makes them pretty much get off theres and take a really good look at mine....and end up saying"Huh....well built"

I especially like it when I winched out a Polaris Sportsman 500 as it somehow high pointed itself on a deep rut..( I still don't know how he did it) but it was funny seeing a chinese built Atv pull out a Polaris...I wish I had a camera.

Lots of looks and compliments.....