Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynec
Yes its a more stable feel...turning left is similar to going right now... before It always felt more tippy fading right. Also... my wheel space specs were so far out of whack compared to all others reported. Maybe yours is fine? I did mine because it looked so out of balance and as I am a stubborn prick i hated it being so ....'off'.........waynec
it seems that i ahve teh same amount of space on both sides im just trying to get a wider stance for more stability. the narrow stance is very squirly if you know what i mean

Old 05-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #47

do u have space on all 4 wheel or just 2 ????
YTX14-BS battery mod,gy6 carb 250cc,custom intake,125cc cf dirtbike muffler,MPR filter/intake,performance cdi,ngk iridium xi dpr8eix-9,performance coil pack and wire, pro taper handle bar, Gio air shocks, yam swing arm bus

Old 05-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyfa18
do u have space on all 4 wheel or just 2 ????
i have no spacers in as of yet.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #49

i was asking waynec
YTX14-BS battery mod,gy6 carb 250cc,custom intake,125cc cf dirtbike muffler,MPR filter/intake,performance cdi,ngk iridium xi dpr8eix-9,performance coil pack and wire, pro taper handle bar, Gio air shocks, yam swing arm bus

Old 05-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #50

From the pics he put up awhile ago he had the 3" spacer on the left rear only.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:03 AM   #51

yes.......waynev is correct. One spacer so as to to match wheel orientation on both sides........
Have you closely compared the amount of variation of your front and rear wheels?. Is it the same on the left and right sides. I suspect its not but maybe not as extreme as I found mine.......I am still interested in why mine was this way.......thx...wc

Old 05-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #52

Hi Anthony....here are a few pics...not great. I have a shot of my spacer and 2 of the wheel relationship front to rear on both sides. The backlighting seems terrible but actually does clearly show what the 3 inches did on the left side. It brought my wheel width to a very close match......waynec

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/cerlman/beast/

Old 05-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #53

Quote:
Hi Anthony....here are a few pics...not great. I have a shot of my spacer and 2 of the wheel relationship front to rear on both sides. The backlighting seems terrible but actually does clearly show what the 3 inches did on the left side. It brought my wheel width to a very close match......waynec

thats deffinatly what im looking at doing.However seeing that i ride my quad very hard i am considering making it out of metal.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #54

Quote:

thanks for the pic it looks good but i would add spacer to the front too