Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #1

hi from vancouver island bc canada

this is a great idea. as a dealer ,of the bikes you all have an intrest in, I am glad to see so many good thing being said about them. as far as I have found I am the only dealer ,I know of, that rides what I sell. And my kids ride them hard. in the last two years they have come a long way. As many of you have stated they are not equal to Japan makes, but they still cost about 2/3 the price. and if they keep improving and updating their designs they will be soon.

Old 04-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to RPM
Hello and welcome to Chinariders!

I am also a dealer in the US, Mississippi to be exact, and I understand your statements clearly. I own a touring bike for the long hauls, but these bikes do great for short jumps around the area. I use a Lifan V-twin cruiser for quick trips around town and my daughter rides a Redcat ATV as well as two of my grandkids. I know I have the advantage price wise as a dealer, but if I knew these were available before I was a dealer, I would certainly be in the stores checking them out.
The quality is improving quickly, I see it every year on these Chinese machines.

Great to have you here! Plenty of room for another dealer, jump right in when you see you can help with something.

Tom

Old 04-03-2007, 03:51 PM   #3

wow! you are a friendley bunch!

I thank you for making me feel welcome. I've been riding longer than I can recall. So I know bike,Computers: not so much. but It's how I stay in touch with my son (he and his mom moved) :( .so this is my first Forum?but thanks for letting me know that I can bluff my way around.good to hear from some one like minded

Old 04-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to TheOtherRide
Welcome, AllFun! Looks like you're doing fine with the computer & having fun/good business with your bikes, so you're in the right place!

What brands do you carry?

Old 04-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #5

GOSH

:oops:THANKS lifan sumoto(400cc 4x4 atv)MFC (MOTORIZED FUN COMPANY) helmits boot gloves .etc.etc. honestly it kinda slow. I am hoping it becouse of the weather(still cold) but I'll work no anything that comes in. mostly cuz I love to.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:20 PM   #6

How are the MFC's compared to lifans? There is a guy round here who was trying to be a dealer but hes getting out of the business and he has them pretty cheap. Do you have a 125cc mfc? (older style) and how much is it?

Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #7

Send a message via MSN to liverchip
Welcome Allfun! Glad you've found us!

2007 X-Moto(Jetmoto) GY250
--mods---
15/40 sprockets
UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 04-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #8

yes I do

weee. I gotta get a life. the high light of my day is see ing if i have any new friends on this forum :( .And seeing if my sons on line . anyhow, hi jim. Yes I do have the mfc 125 Atv's(1800+tax) and dirt bikes(1400+tax)I think they are as good as the lifan's. And I agree "loc-tite"will be your bust friend .

Old 04-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #9

welcome.." all fun".. great name.. if its any consilation, i always look forward to the latest posts on the forum.. lots of really cool people.. enjoy!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #10

thanks

The name wasn't my idea. My father lost an eye, when he was younger, and you know the saying, "It's all fun and games, till some one loses an eye!" :wink: so the name stuck.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:31 AM   #11

I can get the mfc 125 dirtbike for like 650(cdn)... or something, I dont know for sure because it was a while back, but thier the older style and he's just trying to unload them. (not saying your prices are high, just that these are a good deal cause hes unloading them)

Old 04-05-2007, 02:56 AM   #12

Hi allfunmotorsport

Welcome to ChinaRiders!!

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 04-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #13

taking a loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
I can get the mfc 125 dirtbike for like 650(cdn)... or something, I dont know for sure because it was a while back, but thier the older style and he's just trying to unload them. (not saying your prices are high, just that these are a good deal cause hes unloading them)
that could be some of the ones that I took to the campbell river auction awile ago? but becouse they were older (2004/2005) I just dumped(at a loss :( ) them to make some room for the new. but they are still a good buy.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #14

Oh I dont know, thier in langley, the guy has a fireplace store or something I believe, but was trying to get into thos on the side, but I guess it didnt work out...