Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #1

finnaly riding the bikes :)

well the 250 and the 125 run great, I am impressed. the 125 has all low end torque, geared really low and goes great in the woods. good bike for my daughter to learn on, first gear is super low. the 250 is great on the road, seems geared a little high for the woods. but I have not ridden a dirt bike in 22 years i keep looking for the highway pegs. i figured out tonight i need to re-learn how to ride dirt, i keep getting stuck, seems the fear factor is the problem, and maybe the tires need to be more aggresive if i am gonna dirt ride more than street. my buddy's tell me i am going to slow, i am not riding my bagger in the woods. i will keep you all posted as my riding progresses, work is very busy, so i haven't been on much.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:10 PM   #2

It's funny, street riding can give you terrible habits for regular dirt riding; but dirt riding can give you good instincts when street riding gets extreme.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:56 PM   #3

I started out dirt riding and I can't believe how it factors into my overall riding skill..it really does...Glad to be back in a comfy position again, for me anyway...