Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #1

china riders in N.nevada

Any and All type of China riders (atv, to dirt bikes) even the dune buggies the rhino look-a-likes, ever want to come out and get together for ride, or start a riding club, lets talk, i'll travel there as well
DD

Old 04-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #2

I have always intended to go that way for Burning Man...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #3

riding

i dont know much about burning man !, its a big event that has no meaning so i stay away. just would like to start an event that everyone wants to do no matter where it takes ya, or starts out at
DD

Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #4

DD,

There's plenty of good riding out in the Wild Horse area. I spent 3 years in Elko back in the 90's drilling core sample at the mines out there. And before that I spent just about every year out in area 6 and 7 deer hunting with my grandfather. I haven't done any riding out in that area in anything except a truck, but you could spend several days out in that area running the roads between wild horse, jarbidge and the Idaho border. I'm working on getting a CD/S bike now, and that is one place I would love to come out and ride. I actually was working with a guy to plan a trip on quads, riding from Wild Horse all the way back to Reno using nothing but the back roads out there. I think that would be a great ride report. I have family in Carlin, so the next time I'm out that way I'll let you know, maybe we can meet up for lunch or something. Is that deli just west of the bridge still open (9th street I think)?
NV

Old 05-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune
I have always intended to go that way for Burning Man...
Burning Man ... I was living in Reno for 7 years and my house cleaning lady was a burning man fan and every year I used her for the last 5 years she was useless for 2 weeks after burning man... the drugs were heavy and many.. sex drug rockin roll thats what burning man is all about. They say it spiritual LOL

Old 06-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #6

Several of us guys who have Lifan dual sport bikes will be camping, riding, and flying our ultralights at the Black Rock Desert from today June 13th to June 21st. If you're in the area, stop by. We'll be camped on the west side just north of the 12 mile playa entrance.

Q