Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2024, 06:35 AM   #16

RPS Condor 150 Grom Clone Pit bike

This is a GREAT post! Probly one of if not THE most CORRECTLY informed posts I've read about Groms/Clones/parts/compatibility etc etc.. Thank you so much for this! I know it's been a hot minute since you shared this but I was going to.... 1. Ask you if/when u had the time, if you could also post up some similar-type info on the RPS Condor Grom Clone possibly if you didn't mind? #2. If you didnt mind me asking, Ask you a question since you obviously know what you're talking about when it comes to these bikes ? I noticed you Said to replace the fuel lines ASAP so I was wondering if you knew the size of the fuel line that comes from the petcock to the gas tank and also is there a specific style/,size/ mounting point location for compatible percocks or are they pretty universal? This would be going on my RPS Condor I've had for about 4 months now and that I've done more mods and parts replacements on than I can even remember... but the fuel line coming from the petcock to te gas tank sprung u huge leak last night and needs to be replaced as quickly as possible. Please let me know when u have a chance Again, thank you so much for taking the time to post this and to read my novel I've written here (smh) lmao! Peace!