Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2022, 01:17 AM   #1

2020 XF250GY Carb & Mods?

Have held off on doing any mods to the bike bc I wanted to have her well broke in first and to make a more long term assessment of what I truly needed rather than wanted. What we need is just a little more oomph. Am using it as my daily driver to work and back, and am about to roll it over to 10,000 km, and feel like now we're ready to mildly mod.

Ordered the Lextek stainless header and midpipe (riding in the rain a lot and the stock pipe rusts easily), and am figuring on a universal slip-on with a spark arrestor, maybe something similar to an FMF. Would really like to ditch the heavy and restrictive stock can for something with more flow and lighter weight.

I've seen a jet kit from an outfit calling itself 6Sigma on Ebay, but I know nothing about them. Would like to stick with the airbox (I may end up amphibious again like I did last year) but will prob drill additional holes in top of it.

Am thinking about changing sprockets so we're not revving quite so high at 60-70, though I rarely hop out on the highway. Wheels are 17 inch Unison motards. IDK any sources of different size sprockets, but I know I can change the front one.

Only other thing I'm considering is maybe a digital instrument cluster and maybe some LED signals

If anyone has any suggestions or info that might help I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Ichiroku Chan; 08-10-2022 at 04:57 AM.

Tags
hyosun, lextek, tk carb, xf250