Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #16

have not recieved a reply from nitro motors, they must not want any business :roll: or they don't know what they have either

Old 05-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #17

I ordered mine from nitro motors with no problems other than the truck company jerking me around (roadrunner freight). I called ahead and verified that the bike has dual disc brakes rather than a drum in the rear. The salesman confirmed that the website is incorrect and that the bike was indeed the one in the picture.

So far so good. 500kms and still running strong. :P

Old 05-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #18

lol, your bike isn't a red / white combo by any chance is it? saw one drive past my work on 13th street today, good to see someone with a chinabike from gainesville.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #19

Nah...it's all black. I tore off all the stickers first chance I had and painted the trim panels flat black. I've been exploring all over gainesville with it though.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #20

is it a 4 or 5 speed? and did you get the $899 shipped price?

Old 05-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #21

shoot ill sell you my new hi brid with upgrades for $2100.

I did the 520 chain conversion
with new front and rear sprockets.
upgraded speedo with tach.
honda crf230 graphics kit
carb adjusted with a uni filter

titled with plates , so no hassel with the dmv
upgraded inner tubes

battery moved and mounted under the seat

only 200 miles, oil changed 2 times

Old 05-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #22

I got my Huansong Viva from Nitro-motors.....I like the bike.....you might find something you like more, but for the price its probably the best I have seen!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock
Allroad, great, now i have another brand to look into.
Allroad is the same as Kinroad. Kinroadusa.com is RunMaster in the US

http://www.runmasterusa.com/

Old 05-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #24

The LiFan bike is the way to go from what I have been reading. My neighbor has a Roketa and it is a nice bike. I took a ride on it a few days ago and it felt good as well.

I just got a 08 LF200GY from Brian at motoxtreme.net I talked on the phone with him for about an hour and a half and I was very happy with his responses and customer service. His site is also recommended here in this form as well. HTe 08 is 1449 and 07's are 1424 I think. Check it out.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayg
The LiFan bike is the way to go from what I have been reading. My neighbor has a Roketa and it is a nice bike. I took a ride on it a few days ago and it felt good as well.

I just got a 08 LF200GY from Brian at motoxtreme.net I talked on the phone with him for about an hour and a half and I was very happy with his responses and customer service. His site is also recommended here in this form as well. HTe 08 is 1449 and 07's are 1424 I think. Check it out.
$1,449.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 200cc Lifan

OR

TWO of those Viva GY200's for $51 LESS! from www.atvswholesale.com

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Warranty or a whole other new bike for parts. Kind of a tough one.

Wish there was a better smiley for sarcasm.
Guess :roll: will have to suffice.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:40 AM   #26

Doesn't look like atvwholesalers has any enduros for sale... http://www.atvswholesale.com/new-dir...cc-enduro.html okay, found them--good deal and it looks like these are the Shineray version, but you do have to factor in $200 for shipping--still a great deal; also, get a new rear sprocket, such as a 44 tooth.

Okay, one more edit: this bike is the Shineray Speedee model that several people here ordered about a year ago--a good bike, but technically not street-legal in all areas, and this bike does not come with a taillight or license plate light, or both, as if that will keep it off the road, but can be easily fixed.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:18 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMoose
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayg

$1,449.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 200cc Lifan

OR

TWO of those Viva GY200's for $51 LESS! from www.atvswholesale.com

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Warranty or a whole other new bike for parts. Kind of a tough one.

Wish there was a better smiley for sarcasm.
Guess :roll: will have to suffice.
Yes $1449.00...here is why.

1.) I have been looking for a Enduro version of a china bike for some time and found one dealer that I feel I could trust. I did order what I thought was a street legal enduro Roketa from bike2go.com but it cam to be that the bike that was pictured in on the web page was not the bike I was getting. I am still fighting to get my money back.

2.) The great $899.00 and $1099.00 and so on are good deals until you add shipping and lift gate charges.

3.) Talking to anyone from the other sites...forgetit

4.) I noticed that some of the sites are owned by the same people with different prices on the same items between sites.

5.) Descriptions between sites are sketchy at best. description items are flat not correct.

6.) I noticed as gas prices go up so does the base price of the bike

I can go on and on...So yes I found $1449.00 to be a good price for the trust and communication that I received form the American Lifan dealer motoxtreme.net

By the time I purchased on of the Roketa, Hi-Bird or other names I was spending the same. Personally from the research I have done I feel that the LiFan was the better choice for me. It was either a $1449.00 LiFan or a $5995.00 Honda. My acceptable ROI is 14 months and at $1449.00 I am still in my limits.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:34 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigidchop
have not recieved a reply from nitro motors, they must not want any business :roll: or they don't know what they have either
I think they probably have trouble keeping up with the email from the 30 different websites they use

Old 05-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #29

So I've decided to roll the dice on a low price model (isn't that what a china bike is all about According to what lil info I could find on Forbes / Routers - Lifan is growing too fast for their own good, is having capital problems, and is going after loans / trying to get listed on chinese and us stock markets. Given they are still one of the biggest moto / motor manufacturers in China, I just don't see enough stability to justify the extra money. Not that I think they will go under, just that I doubt parts will be any easier to get than any of the other brands as the company changes alot over the next year.

My cheapy options (add $199 shipping, making atvswholesale $1 cheaper than nitro or atvsimports lol)

$799 - http://www.atvswholesale.com/new-dir...cc-enduro.html
***extra plastic, no rear rack, Speedo in MPH, Shineray Speedee version?

$699 - http://www.atvswholesale.com/carb-di...cc-enduro.html
***rear rack, Huansong version?

Any experience getting either one registered (I live in FL)? Any other differences that I should know about? Despite the info listed on the site, looks like they are both rear disc.

Thanks again for all the help,
Derek

Old 05-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #30

Re: Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock
So as i continue reading and looking at all the options out there I ran across:
http://www.nitro-motors.com/carb-200...ith-clutch.jsp

$899 with free shipping .
Okay, how about this one? Even shows the the street lights in the pictures lit up. $550 less than Lifan.