Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2021, 11:48 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyd View Post

That being said - I really fail to see how that video was trying to convince anyone that RE is the best built...I dunno I'm actually gonna go watch it again. I didn't get that impression at all. I will say that there's alot to be desired in way of explanation in the video. Example...were these the 1st oil changes done on the bike, or did they have varying mileage, etc. There's some information we didn't get. He does admit that they used a ridiculously small sampling. I dunno, there's some youtubers out there being blatant with thier misinformation just to sell something, I didn't get that feeling. Is it questionable...ya for sure if for no other reason than the small sampling.
Since i'm not a native english speaker, makes expressing myself a bit harder.
(I suck at spanish too)

The video was a not so subtle way to praise Royal Enfield. Why?

1)The samples were taken from used bikes that we don't know anything about them. I can show a lot of trashed Ducati Scrambler that run like trash, not because they are bad, but because they are rental motorcycles.

So from the get go, we have spoiled samples

2)He puts way too much praise on RE, if you check his youtube page, you will see a lot of RE paraphernalia and videos praising them.

3)When he trash the quality of the Chinese motorcycle and he says they are just a bad copy. Trust me, that jab was not against hawk, rx3, rx4 but at other chinese brands that are fighting RE for the market.

Is this an Himalayan??

Name:  Hanway-G30.jpeg
Views: 109
Size:  89.0 KB

Try to watch again FortNine videos from around last year till the present and you will see what i mean.