Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by knothead
I just think the power the police carry MUST be kept in tight check as it has so much potential for abuse and gets abused way too often because people are totally unaware of their rights.

Jerry??.... Garcia??
That is a good point too, and I was referring to Jerry Springer.

AZ200cc, that is a bad story, but you have a good outlook Especially about the china bikes.

Old 05-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #32

I think everyone missed my point, it's ok. No one listens to the guy who's called new to riding on a bike site. Especially a Moderator. I see the sense in that. But, I can't be part of a site where it's ok for 1 member can call another member low life, and get away with it. Nor a Hillbilly.

And if people can use symbols to swear and it's ok, I'd say it's turned into a real pis%$# contest.
Knot wrote:
"But I do take great exception with the lowlife inference. "
So did I, I asked Mick to say sorry, he didn't. If a mod has no power then he's useless. Mick asked to be removed. I removed every post he ever made. He never existed. I'm sure frosty will put all his posts back, but I hope he dosen't. Maybe when the next mod asks someone to edit their post it will get done, fast. I hope I've treated everyone on the site with respect. Where I haven't, I am sorry, because I've learned so much and I'm really grateful for all the help I've received. I thank you. Mike/ New2riding.

Closed Thread