Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #1

OrionPowerSports a Win so far.

Decided i couldnt stand it any longer and ordered a RXB 250L . They were nice and helpful but were very upfront about telling me that since i ordered the "Fully Assembled" option it would take an addtl 4 - 6 days to Ship thanks to COVID having them operating on reduced staff.

I'll update this thread as things moce along but i really don't forsee any issues, i thought long and hard before i made my choice of what to buy and then checked YouTube and other sources for Reviews and Tests ,and then checked here for Orions Dealer reputation comments which were uniformly good to excellent.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-10-2020, 12:56 AM   #2

I ordered one of those from there and I got it but they shipped it nearly 10 days after 7-10 business days and they will not assist in getting it legal cause apparently nobody works there

Old 08-10-2020, 05:59 AM   #3

I bought my Xpect from them before Covid-19 on December 29, 2019. Received the bike in 8 days, but the MCO correction took another 30 days or so. I needed the MCO filled out with miles, name, date and Orion contact data info before i could even get in through the door at Florida DMV. I'm not regretting the purchase at all from them, they could simply streamline their office process and response time to avoid customer sitting still and waiting for piece of paper to arrive in mail. In my case it was a blank MCO originally.

Old 08-10-2020, 08:46 AM   #4

@Jsalmi - I am also in Florida , my MCO is also not filled out so i will be going down that road. I also dont have a Bill of Sale , but i do have an archived one of sorts that i got via e-mail , is that what you used ?

i am also sorry to hear Diesel burner94 is having trouble getting assistance , i know COVID has things bogged down but this has been going on long enough for some type of process to be put in place to alleviate some of the problems .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #5

Well, i do have to send off my MCO , also the Bike would not start when i recieved it even tho i paid the 130$ assembly and test fee etc , turned out the CDI box came about half unplugged during shipment from them to me so i corrected that and the rats nest in general of wires stuck behind the headlight housing.

but, ORION was helpful so i cant complain and Bike had no damage ,it is a little annoying that you can only get in touch with them via email though., i kind of like to talk to someone on the phone at times but it is what it is. Maybe things will get better once this COVID thing is finally over.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
@Jsalmi - I am also in Florida , my MCO is also not filled out so i will be going down that road. I also dont have a Bill of Sale , but i do have an archived one of sorts that i got via e-mail , is that what you used ?

i am also sorry to hear Diesel burner94 is having trouble getting assistance , i know COVID has things bogged down but this has been going on long enough for some type of process to be put in place to alleviate some of the problems .
I will only say what happened to me here in Palm Beach County, hopefully your county is more lenient. I walked in with my printed invoice "Bill of Sale" form email, with the blank MCO. Figured I'm good, then two people manning the front desk look at MCO and they state it has to be filled out with sellers name address, engine CC and mileage reading. I asked for a supervisor, and she came out and stated the same things over again. She also advised to supplement with Florida Odometer Disclosure Statement. In this case it will supplement the MCO with mileage reading. Well as I walked away from DMV, I went home contacted Orion, paid another fee to have it Notarized and mailed back to me. Bike arrived Jan 8th, and I finally got it titled Feb 5 2020. Their excuse was they notarize once a month. I guess you could skip the notarization of the paperwork, but back then I did not want to take any chances. In my county it's a 3 hour wait to get to the DMV window, no appointments available for a 3 month window.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsalmi View Post
I will only say what happened to me here in Palm Beach County, hopefully your county is more lenient. I walked in with my printed invoice "Bill of Sale" form email, with the blank MCO. Figured I'm good, then two people manning the front desk look at MCO and they state it has to be filled out with sellers name address, engine CC and mileage reading. I asked for a supervisor, and she came out and stated the same things over again. She also advised to supplement with Florida Odometer Disclosure Statement. In this case it will supplement the MCO with mileage reading. Well as I walked away from DMV, I went home contacted Orion, paid another fee to have it Notarized and mailed back to me. Bike arrived Jan 8th, and I finally got it titled Feb 5 2020. Their excuse was they notarize once a month. I guess you could skip the notarization of the paperwork, but back then I did not want to take any chances. In my county it's a 3 hour wait to get to the DMV window, no appointments available for a 3 month window.
Here is the form,

https://www.flhsmv.gov/pdf/forms/82993.pdf