Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2020, 02:09 PM   #1

Starter chain for Kayo 150 Storm

I am in need of a starter chain for a Kayo storm 150. Where could I get one quickly?

Old 06-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #2

What engine type do you have ? Nobody knows what a Kayo Storm is ,we need to know what parts it is made from .

Old 06-01-2020, 07:50 PM   #3

Parts

It really kills me these people the first and only time they post anything is .... quick quick I need help.... I am not going to tell you anything... but tell me the answer.... quick quick.. no body is calm and THINK what you want... look at your locate place for parts... HONDA.. ETC... AND GET THE INFO FOR SOMEONE.. a lot of info goes a long ways.. I know some people do not know stuff... BUT......

Old 06-01-2020, 09:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
It really kills me these people the first and only time they post anything is .... quick quick I need help.... I am not going to tell you anything... but tell me the answer.... quick quick.. no body is calm and THINK what you want... look at your locate place for parts... HONDA.. ETC... AND GET THE INFO FOR SOMEONE.. a lot of info goes a long ways.. I know some people do not know stuff... BUT......
I'm starting to think it might be the distributors trying to drum up traffic to their sites. I'm seeing this same thing happening on a scooter forum I'm on.

For example, just yesterday, someone posts a picture of a scooter they just got saying they need body panels and shows a picture. Says the picture is not their scooter, but one they found on the internet. I googled the name of the scooter they gave and wouldn't you know, the picture came from the distributor's website and on their site, the sell parts.

If someone can find this forum by googling it up, why are they having issues with googling the manufacture's website to contact them for parts?

I know if it were me looking for factory parts, I'd either contact the manufacture/Distributor or a dealer 1st.

Old 06-01-2020, 10:00 PM   #5

LOL--there is a Kayo website...

https://www.ridekayo.com/

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard