Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2020, 09:42 PM   #1

A very fun advertisement from Taiwan...let's all keep riding!

Just got this from a friend. Sure, it is an ad, but I hope I am still riding at 80+. It's only 19 more years after all!

https://joshspector.com/now-this-is-...ILEbszohNLVTCo

Orion RXB 150XL

Old 05-12-2020, 11:17 PM   #2

Aw man, that is the best thing i have seen in a long time, and not just best commercial.
That is what life is about , and it reminds me of how easy it is to lose sight of that fact
as we settle into our " daily routine " .Get out and RIDE , stop putting it off and making excuses.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 05-13-2020, 02:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goob View Post
Just got this from a friend. Sure, it is an ad, but I hope I am still riding at 80+. It's only 19 more years after all!
You and me both! I have always wanted to go to mainland China, but when I read up on the motorcycle brand Hartford Motorcycles out of Taiwan http://www.hartford-motors.com.tw/hartford_en/ I decided that 'China lite' would be a better destination hopefully on their dual-sport. Bit of trivia--back in the early 2000s, when bikes were easier to import, we had Hartford dual-sports, most likely a one-container special. Also, more recently, when CSC was manufacturing their Mustang replica motorcycles a few years prior to them importing and relabeling Zongshen bikes (now others), they used a Hartford 150cc engine in the bike.

https://joshspector.com/now-this-is-...ILEbszohNLVTCo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
Aw man, that is the best thing i have seen in a long time, and not just best commercial.
That is what life is about , and it reminds me of how easy it is to lose sight of that fact
as we settle into our " daily routine " .Get out and RIDE , stop putting it off and making excuses.
Yep, wanting to ride the Arizona Peace Trail (look it up on Google) and things like this make me want to ride it sooner than later. However, realistically, have to wait until fall when the weather cools down. Being in the middle of the AZ desert in the middle of summer on a motorcycle will surely result in becoming turkey vulture food!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard