Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2020, 01:11 PM   #76

any of yall get this thin insured? My broker is on the phone with progressive right now.

Old 05-10-2020, 09:41 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss27gogeta View Post
Did a top speed run this morning it tops out at 62mph.
Is your RXB 150xl stock as it comes, or did you get that porting upgrade? Will this cruise at 55mph okay?

ETA: 62 speedo or gps?

Old 05-12-2020, 08:41 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikePit View Post
Is your RXB 150xl stock as it comes, or did you get that porting upgrade? Will this cruise at 55mph okay?

My friend rode behind me on her xt225 and said her speedometer was at 55. I still had room to go. Bike is totally stock. Once I get the carb tuned it should be better. Thinking of going up a few teeth on the front sprocket as this thing is super torquey.

Old 05-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhildoScaggins View Post
any of yall get this thin insured? My broker is on the phone with progressive right now.
Mine is insure thorough progressive they had no issue getting me insured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikePit View Post

That's 62mph GPS verified it said something like 85mph on the speedo and mine semes fine at 55mph with stock gearing. its around 9500 rpm at 55 with stock gearing sounds high but it tacks out at like 12k and these motors seem to like high rpm any way.

2019 Lifan Xpect

2016 Harley Davidson Roadster

Old 05-12-2020, 01:51 PM   #80

How is the seat on it? Doesn't look to comfortable to ride for any length of time. One of you guys should do a review of it once you have enough time on it to form some opinions. Pros and Cons. Cool looking small bike, but the story is in how it rides and performs.

Old 05-12-2020, 06:04 PM   #81

Thanks ss27gogeta and PhildoScaggins. Sounds good!

Old 05-13-2020, 05:51 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Rider 27 View Post
How is the seat on it? Doesn't look to comfortable to ride for any length of time. One of you guys should do a review of it once you have enough time on it to form some opinions. Pros and Cons. Cool looking small bike, but the story is in how it rides and performs.
Performace on the bike is good it's a wheel machine and the suspension seem to be not bad I've gone over several speed bumps way faster than you should go over them suspension absorbed all the shock well as for the seat its a board it's very uncomfortable.

2019 Lifan Xpect

2016 Harley Davidson Roadster

Old 05-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #83

The suspension seems to be more than adequate for me. I'm 5'11" and 185 lbs. The seat is rock hard. I've found that changing my riding position a bit has helped combat being saddle sore. The first day I got it I had to ride side saddle towards the end of a ten mile ride. I've gotten comfortable taking rides about 30 miles.

Old 05-13-2020, 11:26 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhildoScaggins View Post
The suspension seems to be more than adequate for me. I'm 5'11" and 185 lbs. The seat is rock hard. I've found that changing my riding position a bit has helped combat being saddle sore. The first day I got it I had to ride side saddle towards the end of a ten mile ride. I've gotten comfortable taking rides about 30 miles.
This bike has caught my eye! Because of it portability and its capacity "I assume to ride trail." I live in a mountainous area with some good riding trails the only problem is they are tough! Winding straight up and down, around and rough. I took my HAWK on it when I first got it and quickly retired it from the idea. No way did it have the suspension or the agility to handle those trails. Some people here have put on an ATV pad from Walmart they strap on the seat might help if it fits.

Old 05-27-2020, 12:19 PM   #85

Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone know what size front and rear sprocket this 150XL comes with? And maybe how many links the chain is? Thanks