Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2020, 02:08 PM   #16

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-...cAAOSweRZc4ncc
This is your next best bet. Unfortunately its not a direct wire fit so you'll have to do some thinking, plugging and unplugging. I ordered this one because it was cheap AND I order the $50 one from the link I posted previous because its direct plug and play. I now have both of them. Extra for if it decides to break again.

Old 04-11-2020, 02:22 PM   #17

Did you inquire about the warranty? Their website states there is a 6 month parts warranty. I'd raise hell until I got a replacement, I've never had a problem getting replacement parts. I've ordered from Venom, Upzy and txpowersports, and I needed a replacement part each time. All 3 shipped me out replacement parts with no questions, and in a timely manner.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloChinaRider View Post
Click the link I posted to you and takes you directly to the page with the items. From there click add to cart then follow instructions from there. It was weird when I first saw it but it all checks out. You won't find the part anywhere else besides there unfortunately. Let know if ordering is working out for you, I'm happy to help further!
I tried that a couple times yesterday and I just couldn't get anywhere. I also tried today and it wouldn't accept my sign in info, got tired of that and then I saw the post following yours. Again, thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:51 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Damn, I sure hope it works and it's not a to good to be true kinda deal. $16 for a set? I ordered 2 sets