Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2020, 08:32 PM   #1

RXB150 New fender/taillight/license light/plate bracket

Another project. I replaced the stock rear fender/taillight with a fender/taillight that will fit a license plate and has a plate light. The new light has 30 LED's, and the old one was about 10...so much brighter.

The last photo shows how I cut down the fender. It was from a lighting kit that my son bought for his XR250 and didn't use. It mounts to the plastics with 2 bolts and then thru the seat mount bolt. I had to cut down the wire tray a bit to get the whole thing to set down enough and replaced the wing nut for the seat with a nyloc bolt/nut.

Also, finally got the carb tuned in. Runs great! I am at a mile high (5280 ft) and ended up with a 97.5 Main and 25 Pilot jet.

I also installed the knob adjuster on the Pilot Jet Screw. It fits in the space available and is easy to adjust. The rubber o-ring and washer from the stock screw didn't come out with the screw, so I decided just to leave them in there. I had to use the stock spring as the one that came with the adjuster was too long. By the way, the install is o-ring, then washer, then spring, then screw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new tail full bike shot.jpg (65.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg new tail-1.jpg (58.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg new tail-2.jpg (75.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg new tail cut down shot.jpg (63.7 KB, 91 views)

Orion RXB 150XL