Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2019, 09:06 AM   #16

Venom dropships from So California

my first one(125 crotch rocket x22s) from them was actually shipped from canada. was on the tracking info too. i think if the item has the words 'venom' on it, it comes from canada originally. the vaders dont mention venom on them.....

Old 11-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapdog View Post
Venom dropships from So California

my first one(125 crotch rocket x22s) from them was actually shipped from canada. was on the tracking info too. i think if the item has the words 'venom' on it, it comes from canada originally. the vaders dont mention venom on them.....
I know I am getting off topic, but your 125cc 'Ninja' made me think of something. That bike is on the same EPA/DOT certificate as the Vader (somehow they get away with it). When we first started discussing your new ride, the Apollo 125 pitbike with street equipment, it made me think that one of the companies, such as Boom or Taotao, could probably certify a pitbike as DOT/EPA, and be 50 state legal as the Vader, and the 125 'Ninja' are. The Hellcat is a standalone model on their certificate for both the EPA/DOT and California CARB, whereas, like I mentioned, the Boom certificate has several bikes. They would be the more likely company if anyone could get away with it due to all the models on their certificate.

BTW, I wrote to Jeff at Peace since they have a very nice quality pitbike about competing with Apollo. He said the boss doesn't want to bother with street equipment probably for liability reasons, and their OEM doesn't have any street legal pitbikes like other companies do.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-13-2019, 08:45 PM   #18

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
There are actually dealerships with F ratings who people order from all the time, and have good transactions, believe it or not. I would not order from them, however. I do think the 'secret' is what you are ordering, and how comfortable you are wrenching. Again, I would not order from a dealer with an 'F' rating. Powersportsmax should be ok to order from with their B-, but it will depend on what you are ordering.

Venom dropships from So California. I am not sure if they maintain an office in the L.A. area that they don't deal with customers from, but it seems likely. In other words, people order through their site in Canada, and someone might run around So Cal making sure the orders get shipped. That is how they can maintain delivering consistent good customer service. Just a theory, though; perhaps the companies like Dongfang, Boom/Baodiao, Ice Bear, etc. they deal with are really good at shipping out stuff on time and sending the paperwork

Good advice, but we don't know what bike he wants. But the Brozz is DEFINITELY top notch as far as Chinese bikes go, and Brozz250.com is the only place to order one from.
Finally satisfied (a bit) and pulled the trigger on a 2019 Vader 125 Gen w from Venom. Salesperson Vinn Helped to smooth the whole process,
Did try another dealership whose phone line has been disconnected hmmm?
counting the days 7-10 days ?? or less? I'll let you know.
1st mods I am wanting to do will be front suspension and more aggressive dual sport or dot approved off road tires. Then mikuni carb replacement/airbox.

Last edited by ikeus685; 11-13-2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: corrected year of bike

Old 11-14-2019, 06:56 AM   #19

I'm not one to go about and spout off conspiracy theories. Err, wait maybe I am. Nevertheless, you seem to be doing some in depth research into buying a china bike so i applaud the effort. Put in the work. Let me introduce an article for your consideration. Its from another time in American history, and lots of folks would question the source, as well we should consider the legitimacy of any printed claims. Give it a look, draw an opinion, and consider that a lot of things can change in nine years. Just remember, not all of the things that change improve.

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/busin...ry?id=12123843

Old 11-14-2019, 09:31 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeus685 View Post
Finally satisfied (a bit) and pulled the trigger on a 2019 Vader 125 Gen w from Venom. Salesperson Vinn Helped to smooth the whole process,
Did try another dealership whose phone line has been disconnected hmmm?
counting the days 7-10 days ?? or less? I'll let you know.
1st mods I am wanting to do will be front suspension and more aggressive dual sport or dot approved off road tires. Then mikuni carb replacement/airbox.
Kronik's number on the phone (when you get them on Google on the phone and press 'call') did not work for me, either. However, I went on the actual site and found their 'Contact Us' phone number which was different, and it worked. I left a message as it was after hours. I told him his number is not linked on the Google search. On the website, the number is the correct one. That is part of the problem being a brick and mortar company and working with your family (as opposed to being an online company) https://www.kronikracing.com/crm.asp?action=contactus Their actual number is 805-630-7223 not the number that pops up on the Google search.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard