Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2019, 12:27 PM   #61

I got my TBR7 from Q9 for $1289 delivered “of course”. They have the Hawk for $1348.00 I’m in Oregon and I was looking for a used bike for a month and couldn’t find one. I know it’s soon and the bike might be returned, but the sooner we can get the money rolling in the better. Let’s get the money started coming in, if the bike shows up great. Keep the money and put it towards a Toyota pickup the money would be yours to do with as you see fit.
I’m asking can somebody please set up a Go fund me account. I would do it but I’m terrible at computer stuff. Idk I’m just feeling kinda helpless out here on the left coast and wanting to help anyway I can.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:57 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckman View Post
I got my TBR7 from Q9 for $1289 delivered “of course”. They have the Hawk for $1348.00 I’m in Oregon and I was looking for a used bike for a month and couldn’t find one. I know it’s soon and the bike might be returned, but the sooner we can get the money rolling in the better. Let’s get the money started coming in, if the bike shows up great. Keep the money and put it towards a Toyota pickup the money would be yours to do with as you see fit.
I’m asking can somebody please set up a Go fund me account. I would do it but I’m terrible at computer stuff. Idk I’m just feeling kinda helpless out here on the left coast and wanting to help anyway I can.
I been checking all our local area, and Salt Lake, all summer. Found some over priced storms, and some other older china bikes. I sent a message to sochin, he is north of us to keep his eye out. Hard to believe there isn't more of these bikes around locally.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 09-29-2019, 01:27 PM   #63

Man, am really touched fellas by all the support. Would love that, am a cumputer caveman like duckman, but will start doing some resaerch.

Old 09-29-2019, 03:27 PM   #64

Location: Wheeling, WV native currently living In Natchitoches, LA
Send a message via AIM to BrianW
Sounds like you’re getting close to a decent outcome.I’ve got $25 towards your reward pot too. PM your PayPal info or for a link to FB messenger. Good luck!

Old 09-29-2019, 04:31 PM   #65

Ok folks I'll set one up. But if the bike is somehow returned I would want the money from the account to be handed over to Jerry or Dan for a future rainy day, say a member's blown motor or such. I can buy another Toyota 4x4 myself. And I still wanna pay for most of it just to keep Jay in "indentured servitude".

Old 09-29-2019, 05:13 PM   #66

I set up a PayPal pool for Jay's bike. I didn't do a Go Fund Me because around our area even a death in the family doesn't generate much more than $20 and I've heard stories of them recharging your initial donation monthly. Here it is if I did it right.

Last edited by OneLeggedRider; 10-05-2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Removed PayPal link.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:21 PM   #67

Well dam frank, appreciate. Was just logging back on, after some research, to say I had Encountered multiple issues. 1 no facepage, 2 no bank account, (a man with as limited resources as i do doesn't really need one). Am as eloectronical age challenged as they come. Have a skillset that will only be useful after an apocalyptic type event. Hunting, fishing, trapping, n such.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:29 PM   #68

My father grew up in the great depression. So passing these skills on seemed like the most important thing he could do, to him. Can trap racoons, beavers, and muskrat and such then turn them into pelts for clothing and shelter. But not much use in this day and age. If it swims, runs, or crawls and has any nutritional value, and is native to ohio. Have been fought how to track it, trap it, or kill it.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:48 PM   #69

Hell, just went and bought a lil bow for my 5
soon to be 6 yr old today. Birthday coming up real soon on the 19th. Got to keep these skills alive, and passed on. Even if they're not worth much at the moment.