Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #1

I have been Lifan-ized

I have been Lifan-ized .
It appears my new motor will be here Thursday , the Lifan 125cc Race Motor , for the second build. They contacted me today and told me the Loncin Race Motor ( 1st Motor and 1st build ) is unservicable ( bad-clutch-bad-crack-inner-case . So, they are sending me another one, but Lifan not Loncin . Okeedokkeee !
So, I am officially Lifan-ized now. I will give you my results of the motors performance when its mounted into my ready to go first bike build chassis , and also the second bike build chassis . I have all parts ordered for the second one too now, most are here, the build started already . Gee, I hope the clutches work on these two motors, I am into the motors alone for $600 bones . I have heard good things about most Lifan motor products, so am keeping my finger crossed . Just will be nice to be able to ride these rockets finally . This has been a long haul indeed . Will post some pics soon.
Cheers, Kelly

Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #2

Re: I have been Lifan-ized

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150
I have been Lifan-ized .
Don't tell your woman.... :?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #3

Ha ha ha

Ha aha ha Culcune ,
yeh she would be jealous huh ?
Trust me, I tell her as little as possible and only if she asks .
I have seven bikes because I want them, not because she ALLOWS me to buy things. I don't let any woman tell me what I am going to do, period .
I don't let anyone tell me what to do unless they can, like Cops, IRS , Frostbite , etc ???
Now what kind of horrible relationship would that be if you get bossed around at home ? Yuk !
Nothing will come between me and my Lifan Well, maybe my Seat !!!

Cheers, enjoy your toys, enjoy your dreams and don't get bossed around doing it . Man has to ride you know . So does Woman , I live with her , I know this to be true .

Cheers, kelly out

Old 04-23-2008, 09:18 PM   #4

I think you will be hapy with the Lifan motor. I met a guy last year at Mid
Ohio that had a trial 70 that he put a 125cc Lifan motor in. He said it runs
great and he hasn't had any problems with it in a couple of years. Here's
a pic...

Hope all works out well for ya. Look forward to seeing the end result.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEazy
I think you will be hapy with the Lifan motor. I met a guy last year at Mid
Ohio that had a trial 70 that he put a 125cc Lifan motor in. He said it runs
great and he hasn't had any problems with it in a couple of years. Here's
a pic...

Hope all works out well for ya. Look forward to seeing the end result.
That is SWEET!
2005 TANK Trail 200
2009 Lifan LY110GY-3 (2)

Old 04-24-2008, 05:50 AM   #6

Nice looking trail bike there ImEasy

Nice looking trail bike there ImEasy , plus I bet it scoots like a Raped Ape 8O !

I get my motor tonight UPS and the second Lifan Monday for the first build in exchange for the broken first one they sent out to me that was a Loncin race Motor with messed up clutch, broken inner case .
Boy that sounds confusing !
Two motors, two lifans, two bike builds going at once, good grief I am a glutton for abuse . Oh that's not to mention my other fifteen freekin hobbies too going on at the same time ! It is a good thing I don't drink anymore , I would explode from anxiety

I got some serious building to do this weekend for sure. The one bike is in rolling chassis, completly ready to drop that new motor in , adjust it up and ride ! Finally !!!!!! I swear to you I am getting dirty this weekend on one of these bikes ! If not then I am breaking out the 250 Viva and doing a fifty footer to my death !!! Harri Karri !!!!!!!!!

Cheers, kelly

Old 04-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #7

Re: Nice looking trail bike there ImEasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150
Nice looking trail bike there ImEasy , plus I bet it scoots like a Raped Ape 8O !
Yes it is a nice bike. Unfortunately it isn't mine. Belonged to a guy I met at a
Indy car race last year. He had a couple other old Honda's (CL360, CB350)
as well.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #8

Man does that ct 70 bring back memories.I used to ride my buddies as a kid.They were sweet bikes.I had a rupp sprint and he wasn't as eager to swap bikes to ride so I had to bribe him by buying him cans of happy days snuff.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #9

I'm thinkinking Kelly5150 is a good example of A.D.D at its finest with 2 project bikes and 15 other hobbies going at the same time!!!! 8O

Old 04-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death85e
I'm thinkinking Kelly5150 is a good example of A.D.D at its finest with 2 project bikes and 15 other hobbies going at the same time!!!! 8O
I work with SPED students, and I wish they had the enthusiasm and knowledge to accomplish a fourth of what Kelly has and is doing. Okay, back to class!

OK,just read this again--I am NOT suggesting Kelly has learning disabilities!! :oops: but most of my SPED students have ADD and ADHD, but still don't put it to good use!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 04-24-2008, 06:06 PM   #11

You two are both just a riot

You two, Culcune and Death85e , are just a freekin riot .

I don't have ADD or AADD or ADHD or AADHD , or anything of the like at all actually . I just have lots of energy ( No Speed ) and am clean and sober and enjoy my life to the fullest . You all ought to try it , you obviously have been drinking 8O :wink:

I am the Poster Child of " GITTER-DONE !!!! "

You ought to see my Roller Skate collection, and yes I skate , and am darn good at it too .

My Pappy taught me if your going to do something, do it all the way , do it right and move on . Next pelase !!!!!

Here is Kelly in a nutshell ?
I am an addict , non-practicing , that 's all it is. I do everything to extremes , has jack diddly sqwat to do with ADD or AADHD . This goes for work too , which I do very well, then I move on and do that well too . Seven bikes is NOTHING, look at Bruce , now that's a collection !!!!!!
I am just a crazy Pollock Indian that enjoys life , it is really that simple and I am not. Get it ?
I can multi task with the best of them that's for sure . Give me fifty bike builds at once I could handle it just fine . Add one Budweiser and I would screw all fifty bikes up bad , get it now ?

LOL, you two made me laugh, thanks, I needed that, my dogs really sick so anything helps .

Cheers, Kelly out

Old 04-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #12

Only reason i posted what i did is because i do have ADD/ADHD to the extreme ( so bad in fact that it is virtually impossible for me to maintain a regular job and regular life) So i thought that i would try and bring some humor into this even if it was for my own personal needs....its just that i see the same kind of actions with Kelly as i see in myself with 100 different things going at once! Was glad to hear i made you laugh a bit Kelly!!! as that is the way it was meant....hope your dog gets to feeling better soon it really sucks when a beloved pet is sick :( .

Old 04-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to coleary15
hey i have adhd....its the best!!!! haha

Old 04-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #14

No problem

No problem at all whatsoever Death85e ,
Pointing out the obvious you see in me is ok too if you don't know me .
I just felt I needed to explain a little is all . I am crazy for a reason , I wasn't born crazy . I enjoyed most every minute of making myself this way . Now I thrive on it I even love me when nobody else does now, so that's cool too .

Cheers , Kelly out

Old 04-24-2008, 11:45 PM   #15

Isn't there a saying, "I'm not crazy, the voices in my head tell me so."

TGB Delivery Scooter 150