Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2017, 07:31 PM   #1

Brozz availability?

Does anyone know if any dealers have any Brozz's for sale? I saw that a lot of sites were sold out, so I emailed one of them and they responded

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, I do[don't] think the Brozz is going to return anytime soon.
Anyone know what they mean by this? Does Bashan not make them anymore or are they just slow to manufacture?

Old 09-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinGCS View Post
Does anyone know if any dealers have any Brozz's for sale? I saw that a lot of sites were sold out, so I emailed one of them and they responded

Anyone know what they mean by this? Does Bashan not make them anymore or are they just slow to manufacture?
I don't know. But if you asked me to guess, I'd say that the distributors fly to China to see what is new. When they see a product that they believe could be saleable, they order a container or two. If they sell like hotcakes, they order more container fulls to sell. If they sell, but more slowly, they order one container more AFTER they have sold all they had. Could be three months before the next container gets here. If I was the distributor, I wouldn't order any more until maybe February 2018, because I wouldn't want to be paying interest on the loan I took out to buy the cantainer load until the buying season....ARH

Old 09-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #3

that makes sense, hopefully they get more in soon. apparently there's also the storm with the inverted forks, but that one costs a little more and i don't really wanna spend that rn.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:48 PM   #4

I emailed the Bashan rep a couple weeks ago. He told me that the Brozz and Shark will be distributed by the same distributor who currently distribute the Storm and the Enforcer. To me, that would mean to NOT order from ASPCUSA seeing at the issues they have getting the Enforcer to customers (it seems like the distributor does not like drop-shipping for ASPCUSA). If you don't mind a couple year old Shark or Brozz, you could try Peace Sports out of Georgia. They were the distributors a couple years back, and they couldn't seem to unload them. One member here got one about a year or so ago, new in the box. His Brozz had one or two slight differences from the most recent batch.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard