Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #1

Rocketa dealer and Rep in California

Well, my Gal called the Rep of California at Roketa, got a Gentleman on the phone that appears to head this thing, Wayne I believe is his name .
He was outraged at the treatment my Fiance' and I got from COunty Imports. So he made things right, BIG TIME !
First thing he dis was call County Imports to rag on them for selling and advertizing his products then sending out other crud in place of it to us. Then he said they need to provide the customer service to people they call clients they advertize to have or his products are going away from
thier dealership . Cool so far, but it gets better .
He then arranged through one of his personal friends that is jsut getting started selling this stuff, Roketa dn the Like and arranged the ATV my Fiance' wants and that I am paying for to be deliverd from his office at Roketa where he works . He spent the time to actually go pick one out for her, unbox it, make sure it was the right color , right ATV and then proceeded to have it delivered to his office where it sat until we threatened County Imports enough to give us our money back, which they did except for $150 they ripped me off for . I willget that oo eventually in court or out of court, nobody rips Kelly5150 off ! :evil:
So we put the order in to his guy becasue Wayne cannot sell directly to me he said. Not only did both those guys go out of thier way to help her and I , but they gave us the ATV for $150 less than we paid County Imports to start with because they were very sympathetic to my girls trauma of the whole issue that County Imports caused her . They normally sell this ATV retail at $2,1000 they said ....
The guy that is starting his dealership will have a site open soon he informs me , and Wayne also informs me reguardless of who sells us this ATV he will supply us with good service somewhere if warrenty issues arise and parts, so we will no matter what on that one I guess. I will let you guys and gals know what his site is as soon as I get it from him .

Now thats service with a smile and dollar signs !
I have been dealing with County Imports since early December trying to get my Fiance' a very nice RACE ready ATV , and it has been a nightmare at best. I don't like when my Fiance' of six years cries , no, not at all .
I also WON'T tolerate people calling her the "B" word on-line and on the phone either . That just aint cool .
SO, I hope by Friday this new ATV will be here and we can ride together again. Althoug she has been tearing my DB200ALLROAD Dirt bike up quite nicely, but its mine darn it and I want to ride it too !!!!
Heck I bought her the Roketa ATV-67 and thats a bad little machine to race around here on this 2 acre track, she will probably have more fun than she deserves to have on that thing .

Just wanted you all to know there are some good people-dealers-Reps out there , but trust is earned not given I can see when buying these machines . Buyer beware , and then even you jsut don't know until you get hosed or get treated good .

My experience with Scooter Depot for the AllROAD DB200A was phenominal and this experince thuis far with Roketa Central and this new dealer is exceptional too, so I know they are out there . County Imports, well, NO ! Crooks and liers is what that is.

Cheers, no go utside, pull yourself away fromt he boob-tupe and ride man ride . TIme for me to go out and play myself, cheers, Kellyout !

Old 01-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #2

Re: Rocketa dealer and Rep in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150
I don't like when my Fiance' of six years cries , no, not at all .
C'mon, six years!! You better be getting over your cold feet :wink: , and setting a date!!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #3

Well glad to hear that worked out...And I agree with Culcune, Take the plunge man

Old 01-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #4

OFF SUBJECT GUYS, BUT

OFF SUBJECT GUYS, BUT I started the thread so I can do whatever I want with it right Frostbite. Darn I get scolded alot around here from him. I deserve it, I live on the edge of the law anyways. I just can't stand people like ABC pwersports and the like.

Six years my Fiance' , I am smart, I want to make sure she is good enough for me. Remember I have no ego . Yeh right.
She has only technically been my Fiance for a year or so . Been together 6 plus now, but I finally spent $6,000.00 on a Fred Myer Jewelers Diamond ring 1 and 3/4 Kt . I am old fashioned, can't ask a girl to marry you unless you have a ring. A ring she picked out because I refuse to listen to a woman complain about the ring, so she had to pick out exactly what she wanted. And she did, and it took me two years to freekin pay it off. Man that cut into my Motorcycle fund !!!!! I could have had a Sportster !!!!

So, someday I might get married . Costs money you know and I have addictions . I don't drink or do drugs, so guess where all my money goes ???? HmmmmmmmmRooooommmmmm-Roooommmmm .
I am 41 , never been married, for good reason, I wanted to live first.

Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 01-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #5

Quote:
OFF SUBJECT GUYS, BUT I started the thread so I can do whatever I want with it right Frostbite.
If you want to hijack your own thread - fill yer boots.

Of course, at 41 and never married I would've assumed you were gay. :twisted:

I started this site so I can say whatever I want, right Kelly?!

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 01-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #6

8O
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 01-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #7

Now hold on Frostbite

Now hold on ,
I thought I told you Frostbite that that was OUR little secret ? :wink:

Do you still want me to bring that bottle of Chianti over ? :o
If not, then I will assume your still with him ?

Cheerios and Fruitloops too , Kelly5150 out

Old 01-17-2008, 07:32 AM   #8

glad to hear the guys at roketa treated you good. The atv-67 is a sweat little quad. sounds nice too. Hope she has fun with it. I have one on stock now. They are built really well. Look on youtube for thet typhoon and you will find some cool videos of them.