Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #1

Tomahawk K-007

I searched this site and saw this thing mentioned a few times, but has anybody actually seen one in person or ridden one? I think it would handle like crap... Still would be interesting to try out. I'm sure it would get a lot of attention. 8O

http://www.extremescooters.biz/tomahawk-ys01.aspx

Old 09-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #2

I don't know specifically about that particular one....

But a few things to keep in mind:

That dealer has a horrible reputation (Google it)

Those things are not street-legal in many states.

The Chinese have gotten pretty good at making knock-offs of old technology, once they've been doing it for a while...newer-style things...not so good. I see endless complaints about their reverse trikes..... Scooters and ATVs can be do-able with Chinese, if you're handy and don't have high expectations....these things? Personally, I wouldn't try it.

I've never ridden one...but I wouldn't want to go very fast on one... With light-weight vehicles, you're better off on two wheels. On vehicles with more than two wheels, if they're light, it's too easy to upset them, and once you do....there's usually no recovery.

These are just my thoughts....I have no experience with these things....but I'd be willing to bet I'm pretty accurate on this.....