Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #1

Shineray and Senke online dealer needed!

Hello,

I im looking into purchasing either a ShineRay motorcycle,

http://www.onmywaymotor.com/mwm93-wh...torcycles.html

or a Senke SK250,

http://senke.en.alibaba.com/product/...0cc_125cc.html

I am very interested in the Senke motorcycle but I can only find a few distributors and I cannot find the price anywhere.

does anyome know where to get more information and a reputable online dealer for these?

Thanks!
[/u]

Old 06-16-2011, 03:21 PM   #2

Re: Shineray and Senke online dealer needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchypalm36
Hello,

I im looking into purchasing either a ShineRay motorcycle,

http://www.onmywaymotor.com/mwm93-wh...torcycles.html

or a Senke SK250,

http://senke.en.alibaba.com/product/...0cc_125cc.html

I am very interested in the Senke motorcycle but I can only find a few distributors and I cannot find the price anywhere.

does anyome know where to get more information and a reputable online dealer for these?
Thanks!
[/u]
Wow, I LOVE that Senke bike. NICE!

Not sure where you are located, but you'll never get one of these into Canada, and if you did somehow manage it, you'd never get it registered for road use. Unless it's on Transport Canada's list of approved-for-street motorbikes, it ain't happening.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #3

Yea I love that Senke 250, its got awesome styling!

I am located in the USA, Grand Rapids Michigan (close to canada)

there are no china motorcycle dealers even close to me (as far as I know, and please correct me if i am wrong).

I in in the early process of starting a motorcycle business here in Michigan that will be selling electric powered high performance motorcycles, and I am trying to get a china motorcycle manufacturer to send me a few motorcycles to make prototypes with, and then I will speak with the manufacturer about sending them to me without engines in mass quantity.

so if the motorcycle does not meet EPA regulations i dont really care because it will not have a gas engine after i'm done with it.

it seems really hard to find these china produced motorcycle's in the USA, or even anyone that sells them!

It really dont want to buy one sight un-seen over the internet, because i fear I wouldn't be able to re-sell it if i didnt like it.

Thanks for the help so far!

Old 06-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #4

I think the only way to get a sample is to either be a licensed wholesaler, and bringing the bike in to get EPA certified (there is a private lab in Michigan that does this--I don't remember the name but you can search for it), or have the manufacturer simply send one without the engine, if they would do such a thing. Good luck and keep us informed--there are probably others who can help you here.

Probably a better Chinese bike forum for this would be www.mychinamoto.com 'Crazy Carl' started that site when he was working and living in China, and there are quite a few European and North American ex-pats living and working in China who are members and can possibly stop by the manufacturers in person

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #5

Hi itchypalm36

I don't know of a manufacturer that will send anything to the USA for free. Plus the fact you will need a Translator, an Import license, a Broker etc. to get this done. It's not that easy. You really should look into the importing laws in the USA before you try doing this. If they send you something with an engine on it or a box marked incorrectly it has a chance of being destroyed by The EPA if it does not meet USA EPA regulations.

I have not ever wanted to be an importer, I know people that have and heard it's hassle.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 06-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #6

Yea I realize theres gonna be some tough hurdles to get through, but i'm gonna try my best to get either of these motorcycles shipped to the USA.

and I will pay the company for them, I was never expecting them to be free, haha. That would be hard to convince someone to give me free motorcycles!

I found out some more info on the Senke SK250 model, Turns out that the motorcycle also goes by the name of "249 division" and was designed and built in Poland by a manufacturer called "Romet motorcycles"

They told me that the motorcycle has not hit the market yet, but they also sold the rights of it to the china company "Senke", which will be called the "SK250" and they will produce it somewhere near Hong Kong.

I'm trying my best to convince either of these companies to ship me a motorcycle without an engine and possibly make it a supply chain.

I'll find out!

Thanks for all the help so far guys