Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2011, 07:42 AM   #1

2007 Lifan lf200gy-6 Chain Adjuster

Hey everybody I am looking for a chain adjuster for my bike. I found a parts Manual for the gy-5 on America lifan site but the chain adjuster looks different. Will it work on the gy-6? do any of you have suggestions for me as to where I can find parts for this model. I am finding it extremely difficult to find parts here in New Brunswick Canada.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #2

I recommend that you contact Saga in Langley, BC. If you email a photo of what you're after, they'll try to match it from their inventory and mail it to you.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #3

adjuster

Say Chump, Hi, Where did you get that bike??? it looks brand new! I thought I saw A new blue one from Canada with 10 fotos on photobucket... Who is the CANADIAN LIFAN DEALER IMPORTING THE NEWER GY-6??? THANKS, SINCERELY, RICK SAVIDGE.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #4

Hi Rick I bought the bike from Kijiji but it was purchased origionally from a place called Mini Motor sports in Fredericton. It has since gone out of business. The bike is a 2007. It is a great bike but very hard to find parts here in Fredericton and none of the Japanese dealers will service it. I can find plenty of parts on line for the gy-5 but the gy-6 has a few differences and not a lot of sites carry the parts. I had to get a chain adjuster built at a local machine shop to fit it. This group has been very helpful