Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro

Old 02-20-2019, 07:53 PM   #1

I have the 17/45 on mine now, ordered 16/40 because the X-Ring chain I wanted to put on wouldn't fit around the front sprocket between the engine case. Just an FYI for anyone with the 17t wanting to upgrade chains.

Old 02-21-2019, 05:52 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlesstom View Post
I have the 17/45 on mine now, ordered 16/40 because the X-Ring chain I wanted to put on wouldn't fit around the front sprocket between the engine case. Just an FYI for anyone with the 17t wanting to upgrade chains.
Cheers
I am offering a kit for new bikes and will include a sprocket and more.
To be fair I suggest a decent 520 chain that O ring and it doesn't need to be DID RX X Oring Vcore or anything like that, over investment on 15 Hp

For all it's worth the RX3 at 25Hp bike have a Choco 520 O ring stock and it is marginal for that yet I run this on my little bike and is great (OEM for most Chinese brand bikes like Zongshen Yamaha Suzuki anything branded that is) - also the fancy aspect is you can choose the colored chain in 520 and many sprocket options (once I confirm the correct rear sprocket yet I am sure I know what it is)

The Hawk has a $9 retail set of sprockets and chain on it................. You see why the stock set doesn't last huh