Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2010, 07:57 PM   #1

all china compatible part source???

There is a store in hamilton called http://www.tsunamibike.com/page/page/2147873.htm they have there OWN brand of bikes and atvs but they appear to be identicle to gio products. more importantly they stock parts for EVERYTHING cheep and will ship.also check out www.daymak.com (also near toronto) who even have there own parts shop. Anyone who likes working on these bikes should find a good part source and with recent problems im hoping to find one. take a look i plan on a complete re-wire and a possible rear end replacement?

Old 06-24-2010, 01:13 AM   #2

Hamilton store

yes TYE theY ARE on the corner of KING ST & FERGERSON AVE.. I grew up just down the street from there.. they also sell small dune buggys . I thought I might become a dealer out west for them.. but they looked very cheap... if they are selling the DAYMAK stuff they have expanded.. the DAYMAK is the same as the gio. you can also get the ZSTAR parts as well.. but they have most of their parts out in VANCOUVER.. TAO TAO ( they are in TORONTO ) keeps trying to get me to switch to them.. but I have good luck with the ZSTAR STUFF..

Old 06-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #3

OK im looking for a new wiring kit for the whole bike. Ive torn it down now and found a short which was responcible for the stalling in water. also it appears my wiring harness from the engine eventually to the cdi (not the harnis you change when replacing cdi) had been melted and also shorted out. is it a good idea to bypass the harness and directly wire to wire at least until i can replace th harness? im not sure if theres and resistance within the harness or if the harness has any actual purpose other than connecting wires? thanks