Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2022, 07:27 AM   #1

Thumbs Up New 2022 Brozz

Well I did it, ordered the new Brozz Recon (desert tan). Pulled the trigger 7/15 from Jeff at Peace Sports. Waiting on it to be delivered is driving me crazy. Checking the tracking at least 2-3 times a day.

Last edited by moto_mec; 07-22-2022 at 03:58 PM.

Old 07-21-2022, 08:24 AM   #2

The Brozz seems to be the "quiet good deal" of the American Chinabike community: reliable, affordable, and now, with those 21"/18" tire sizes, better. It needs little to no mods except maybe a carb rejet and maybe a new chain. Quite a deal in my opinion.

Old 07-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #3

Yeah the 21/18 wheels is why I chose the Recon and I have read on here the guys saying how comfortable the seat is. Which I purchased this bike so the wife and I can take it when we go camping to putt around.

Old 07-22-2022, 05:06 PM   #4

The 21/18 combo is the only thing the brozz ever needed imho. It's now a TT250 for less money.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 07-31-2022, 08:32 AM   #5

Well the Recon finally came on the 27th. Sorry I'm not very good at posting quickly and I still can't get any pics loaded. Anyways put it together with no problems. Two little (birth marks) at the bottom of the right fork leg,no biggie can be touched up. Put on 21 miles so far this is a very comfortable bike. Very happy with it,started up with no problem. Jetting has to be real close compared to the Apollo 250 that I just sold. A big thanks to Jeff at Peace Sports he is great to deal with.

Old 07-31-2022, 09:14 AM   #6

great bike!

That 167Fmm engine is really smooth and quiet. I probably should have gotten the Recon for my first China bike. It would have saved me the trouble of getting knobbies for the Storm. I think the Storm is essentially the same as the Brozz with different colors and decals. And now that Recon has the standard wheel sizes, it makes even more sense. Great choice

Bashan makes dependable bikes. You will love it!

Old 07-31-2022, 09:21 PM   #7

Hello just wondering if it a 6 speed or not,If it were would think about buying another china bike. Let me know, not a Lifan fan. Thanks

Old 08-01-2022, 12:13 AM   #8

Hi buzz,it is actually a 5 speed but it seems to be geared pretty good. I haven't opened it up yet trying to break it in. I see you're from Dayton Pa. I'm from Blairsville Pa

Old 08-01-2022, 12:27 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
That 167Fmm engine is really smooth and quiet. I probably should have gotten the Recon for my first China bike. It would have saved me the trouble of getting knobbies for the Storm. I think the Storm is essentially the same as the Brozz with different colors and decals. And now that Recon has the standard wheel sizes, it makes even more sense. Great choice

Bashan makes dependable bikes. You will love it!
Thanks Thumper! I am enjoying the bike. The storm is a very nice bike also I actually was looking at a used one but the guy didn't want to budge on the price.

Old 08-01-2022, 05:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Hello just wondering if it a 6 speed or not,If it were would think about buying another china bike. Let me know, not a Lifan fan. Thanks
5 speed

Old 08-03-2022, 09:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto_mec View Post
Well I did it, ordered the new Brozz Recon (desert tan). Pulled the trigger 7/15 from Jeff at Peace Sports. Waiting on it to be delivered is driving me crazy. Checking the tracking at least 2-3 times a day.
Congrats! Waiting on your review!!
Jeff is amazing, isn't he?

Old 08-03-2022, 10:00 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ22_ChinaRider View Post
Congrats! Waiting on your review!!
Jeff is amazing, isn't he?
Yes he is! The first time I called and talked to him he was great and I was thinking of getting the army green and he mentioned that a lot of customers see the desert tan in person and love it. So I took his word for it and when it came and I opened up that crate I was amazed how great it looked! I'm going to try to do a review here pretty soon as I put some more miles on it. This site is great! I love reading everything on here. I'm probably driving my wife nuts with all this china bike stuff.haha

Old 08-04-2022, 10:12 PM   #13

Nice another local guy, worked Homer City power plant a lot . Thank for information,could sell my bike but want a 6 speed

Old 08-04-2022, 10:22 PM   #14

Hey ever go the Dayton Fair, live right behind it. Maybe could ride together. Mine not street legal ,but in Dayton nobody cares. Just a thought,ride safe and best of luck.

Old 08-09-2022, 08:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Hey ever go the Dayton Fair, live right behind it. Maybe could ride together. Mine not street legal ,but in Dayton nobody cares. Just a thought,ride safe and best of luck.
Sounds like a plan. I'm super busy right now selling our house and have to be out 8/25. I'll PM you once I get things back in order. Be safe