Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2022, 07:26 AM   #1

New 2021 Hawk DLX 250. Need part numbers.

Hi. First post. 150 Miles and on second oil change. Basically seeking part numbers and source for any and all parts. And interchangeable bike info.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:29 AM   #2

That's a HUGE request. Being specific about what parts would likely be more beneficial for everybody involved. A bit of searching can also reveal many of those answers.

Not trying to be one of those "just search" guys, but when the request is as big as this... I am going to kind of be that guy. Now if you are curious about specific parts, I will happily try to provide the right answers.

Other than that, a large majority of mechanical parts are shared with the CSC TT250, and a lot of other parts interchange with other bikes like the Bashan Brozz, Raven, and a couple other bikes.

A lot of mechanical engine parts are very universal. Searching CG250 and whatever part is needed will likely net you an appropriate part.

Electronics vary some. Charging systems and CDI's in particular separate into AC and DC styles, so you need to know which you need. AFAIK, the DLK is DC with a 3 phase charging system, but I cannot confirm that 100%. Otherwise, a lot of the wiring and electrical is based on a generic Honda wiring schematic in regards to color coding.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 06-11-2022, 09:02 AM   #3

Welcome to the forum!

Very popular bike here, so if when you need specific part(s) just post and everyone will help the best they can.

Old 06-11-2022, 05:04 PM   #4

Thank you for the reply. I have been searching and watching YouTube. Perhaps I will find an exploded schematic of a Hawk 250 DLX. I would like to replace tires, tubes, asap and have a few spare parts. O2 sensor. Throttle. Brake pads. Swing arm. Bearing. To have on hand to go thru the bike this winter.

Old 06-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHawkdlx View Post
Perhaps I will find an exploded schematic of a Hawk 250 DLX.
My Bashan Storm and son's Tao TBR7 didn't even come with a manual! I was SHOCKED when I got a full manual with color pages including a colored wiring diagram (!!!) with my new Templar X 250 !! Amazing!

No look up tables for even the original sprockets, or parts of any kind out there. Just NOT. Really. It is kind of weird.

A parts diagram of any sorts just doesn't exist. Welcome to the world of China bikes

A few vendors have parts, but they are not necessarily listed based on model/year. It is baffling! And then there is Alibaba and Aliexpress. The search feature is really useless. Search for an engine and you might see a picture of an engine, listed price of $12, and then discover upon closer inspection that it is for a gasket or filter, not the engine. You gotta wonder how these things work?!! Oh, I have managed to find jet kits for $4 from vendor on AliExpress, but what you get might not be the right fitment (6m threads?), and shipping can take 5-8 weeks, or more, or never show up. When you get the right thing in it can be astonishing, and a phenomenally good deal.

Last edited by Thumper; 06-12-2022 at 07:38 AM.

Old 06-23-2022, 03:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHawkdlx View Post
Thank you for the reply. I have been searching and watching YouTube. Perhaps I will find an exploded schematic of a Hawk 250 DLX. I would like to replace tires, tubes, asap and have a few spare parts. O2 sensor. Throttle. Brake pads. Swing arm. Bearing. To have on hand to go thru the bike this winter.
Welcome fellow DLXer. Having some spare 15amp fuses is a good idea (my fuel pump blew a fuse and left me stranded once). I would also look at an aftermarket master cylinder for the front brake at the very least.

Last edited by hawkventure; 06-23-2022 at 07:29 PM.