Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2022, 01:46 PM   #1

Thumbs Up Brozz swingarm

Has anybody on here put one of these on either a TT 250, or an Xpect? They look soooo much healthier than what we have on our bikes. I looked at pics of the conversion, just not sure what all it requires. Any help is appreciated, thanks again folks!

Old 03-01-2022, 02:16 PM   #2

Fits good on thr tbr7 but you'll want to get the brake mount and assembly too.
Mods so far- Brozz swingarm, 21" front rim (Bridgestone Tw302 rear/Dunlop D606 front tires), Digital gauge cluster, pz30b pumper carb, after market hand guards, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, round fold away mirrors, Fly handlebars shortened slightly, 13t front sprocket
2009 Q-link Legacy 250
1982 Suzuki GS1100ES - "Jolene"

Old 03-01-2022, 03:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTaoRider View Post
Fits good on thr tbr7 but you'll want to get the brake mount and assembly too.
Thanks bro!

Old 03-01-2022, 04:19 PM   #4

I mean your brake may line up with the supplied bracket which I think is for the Hawk caliper. I didn't like the single puck assembly that I got from the Brozz as it didn't have enough stopping power to slide around the rear tire and ended up buying a hawk 2 puck. Much better.
Mods so far- Brozz swingarm, 21" front rim (Bridgestone Tw302 rear/Dunlop D606 front tires), Digital gauge cluster, pz30b pumper carb, after market hand guards, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, round fold away mirrors, Fly handlebars shortened slightly, 13t front sprocket
2009 Q-link Legacy 250

Old 03-01-2022, 04:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTaoRider View Post
I mean your brake may line up with the supplied bracket which I think is for the Hawk caliper. I didn't like the single puck assembly that I got from the Brozz as it didn't have enough stopping power to slide around the rear tire and ended up buying a hawk 2 puck. Much better.
Thanks for the heads up! Still learning the models of China bikes, being a Jap/Austrian owners for over 40 years. But, I’m learning fast! Whole new world, but I’m thankful for the resources here. Plus, makes it easier to the good from the bad

Old 03-01-2022, 04:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMxer View Post
Thanks for the heads up! Still learning the models of China bikes, being a Jap/Austrian owners for over 40 years. But, I’m learning fast! Whole new world, but I’m thankful for the resources here. Plus, makes it easier to the good from the bad
Sometimes you can save money and time from the experiences of others here. Fortunately the parts are cheap so the learning curve isn't that expensive. Lol.
2009 Q-link Legacy 250

Old 03-01-2022, 06:46 PM   #7

It fit my Hawk just fine. The only real catch is that you will need a shorter shock or the back end will get a lift. The Brozz.shock is the right size.to keep the ride height thensame. The brake bracket on the tt should work just fine. AFAIK, only the tbr7 needs that extra piece since their bracket is designed a bit different.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 03-02-2022, 01:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
It fit my Hawk just fine. The only real catch is that you will need a shorter shock or the back end will get a lift. The Brozz.shock is the right size.to keep the ride height thensame. The brake bracket on the tt should work just fine. AFAIK, only the tbr7 needs that extra piece since their bracket is designed a bit different.
Thanks for the heads up! As for that issue, if need be, I can have the stock unit cut down. Good buddy of mine owns a suspension shop, he was actually very impressed with the stock CSC unit, says it’s easily serviceable

Old 03-02-2022, 06:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMxer View Post
Thanks for the heads up! As for that issue, if need be, I can have the stock unit cut down. Good buddy of mine owns a suspension shop, he was actually very impressed with the stock CSC unit, says it’s easily serviceable
In that case, if he can shorten it by 20 to 25mm you will be good to go
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 03-04-2022, 09:41 PM   #10

I'm wanting a Brozz swingarm for my Hawk. Finding one is the problem, though.
1984 Honda XR200R dual carb (Sold)

You give me a reason to drink.

I told her to stay right in the mud hole. She went left. Now her nickname is "Swamp Thing."

Every hill is climbable, if you're brave enough.

Let's go to the jewelry store, she said. It'll be fun, she said.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomHead View Post
I'm wanting a Brozz swingarm for my Hawk. Finding one is the problem, though.
Peace Sports told me a couple days ago they have some in stock. 55 bucks, plus shipping. They come in either black, or silver

Old 03-19-2022, 01:01 PM   #12

I recently purchased one of these, and was wondering if anyone who has already installed it could let me know what the actual chain adjusting hardware looks like. I wasn't able to order everything as Peace was out of stock on some parts, so I'm missing the chain guard and all the actual hardware, meaning nuts and bolts.

Is the adjuster just a bolt of the appropriate size pushing back against the chain adjuster plates?

If that is the case, has anyone used a chain adjuster "block" instead? I have seen these on some of my cousins japanese dirt bikes.

https://www.amazon.com/Rippin-Moto-C.../dp/B09CR5SQRW