Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #1

Thumbs Up RedFox Motorsports

Recently purchased a bike from them. Boom Vader 125. Now I saw many reviews an such based on their company. One thing i experienced was lack of answers, couldn't actually speak to anyone. Delay in shipping. By like 3 weeks.

Bike was crated very well. No damage. MSO was right. Except they didn't stamp it(notarize it) What saved me is that they put dealer number on it.

PA is super weird about stuff like that. but luckily I was able to get a title an be able to tag/reg it! Thought I give someone a heads up. They usually keep alot of the popular bikes in stock. I bought mine for about $1,400 shipped with paperwork. Not a bad deal.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:38 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomVito View Post
Recently purchased a bike from them. Boom Vader 125. Now I saw many reviews an such based on their company. One thing i experienced was lack of answers, couldn't actually speak to anyone. Delay in shipping. By like 3 weeks.

Bike was crated very well. No damage. MSO was right. Except they didn't stamp it(notarize it) What saved me is that they put dealer number on it.

PA is super weird about stuff like that. but luckily I was able to get a title an be able to tag/reg it! Thought I give someone a heads up. They usually keep alot of the popular bikes in stock. I bought mine for about $1,400 shipped with paperwork. Not a bad deal.
Glad to hear it worked out well for you and that you received exactly what you wanted. It's great that PA worked with you on the title issue. Here in NJ, I would have been in BIG trouble.

IG: @TyGuyProductions