Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2020, 02:31 PM   #1

Good Experience Buying From Txpowersports

Got my white 2020 Tao TBR7 without any problems. Received Bike and mso paper work in 10 days without any problems. Used Motocheez's coupon to save $25, which is how I found this website also. Watching his youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs...sZwINrc4KSbAlQ

I was able to determine which bike I wanted, kind of like a virtual test ride!! Thank you Motocheez!! I'm hoping to see more bikes in the future!!!

Still assembling the hand guards and charging battery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020TaoTBR7.jpg (94.2 KB, 878 views)

Old 02-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #2

Nice! Been looking at this or the Hawk.

Old 02-12-2020, 04:20 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooDog View Post
Nice! Been looking at this or the Hawk.

I liked the white and Motocheez's video comparing the two sealed the deal for me

Old 02-13-2020, 01:27 AM   #4

First test ride

Couldn't help myself...… wasn't finished setting it up but I wanted to ride it so bad! Took it up the street about a half mile, but still need to adjust valve lash, change oil, put a little slack in chain ( its way too tight), and remount front fender with Loctite and pull my fork rubbers up.

My son's old PW80 that we're going to sell to get him a coolster 200 because the TBR7 is too tall for him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBR7&PW80.jpg (17.6 KB, 800 views)

Old 04-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #5

I bought my Apollo DB36 Deluxe Supermoto from them, bought on a Friday so didnt get any responses until Monday, they prefer email contact or text messaging but I was able to call them as well about something related to the paperwork, all the license plate stuff is on hold but they ship the bike with the temp Texas plate, it was brought into my driveway from the delivery truck, good communications, they dont really seem to stock parts or any spare parts yet, I bought a spare throttle and clutch cable from Orion Motorsports, also in Dallas, mind you I did all this thru internet transactions, want to start an Apollo DB36 thread to build a spares list availability and where to get them as well as some of the mods I have already started to do

Old 04-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX250BobinTexas View Post
I bought my Apollo DB36 Deluxe Supermoto from them, bought on a Friday so didnt get any responses until Monday, they prefer email contact or text messaging but I was able to call them as well about something related to the paperwork, all the license plate stuff is on hold but they ship the bike with the temp Texas plate, it was brought into my driveway from the delivery truck, good communications, they dont really seem to stock parts or any spare parts yet, I bought a spare throttle and clutch cable from Orion Motorsports, also in Dallas, mind you I did all this thru internet transactions, want to start an Apollo DB36 thread to build a spares list availability and where to get them as well as some of the mods I have already started to do
Hello Friend! Can you send me or post here the contact number you used to TEXT them? I am trying to get a hold of them with no response. I would really appreciate the help, since you seem to have contact info nobody else has.