Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2019, 11:38 PM   #1

Hawk Seat pan and Lights fixture switches.

Hello. I was wondering if anyone had an extra hawk seat pan I could buy. I want to modify my seat to make it more comfortable. Also I need a switch for my headlights. My headlight bright switch will stick and you have to finick with it and if you don't get right it will turn all lights off. I will pay for both if anyone has extra ones. On the seat I saw other people move the hump back or even take it out. Also if anyone knows a more comfortable seat for cheap.
Thanks,
Fantastic Moto

2015 Green Hawk(Air box opened,Alarm Disabled, China Mikunni carb,105 main jet) (SOLD)

2018 Black Hawk(Air Box opened, Alarm Disabled,China Mikunni Carb,110 Main Jet,Cut out Cat,)

Quote:
When Life Gets You Down, Remember it's one down the rest are all up.
Check me out on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKu...EEviZ7IjMmLlEw

Old 08-04-2019, 12:53 AM   #2

Light switch I can help I’m sure
Left side of bars? I have 1 in stock that I’m 99% sure is it and plugs straight in.
Email a few pics etc if interested and details on my profile

Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 AM   #3

I don’t know why they put the hump in there but it’s gotta go. It’s like you want to move back 3” but you can’t, stupid bump is there. Was really hesitant to cut it out like I’m gonna trash the seat it this doesn’t work out right.

Pull the staples out, Use a black marker and yard stick to set your cut guide lines. A long SHARP fillet knife works good don’t saw just 1 long straight cut. Or you’ll see the imperfections in the foam through the thin cover. Staple cover on and done. Free comfort mod. It’s worth it.

FYI there’s a ton of nicer seat cover material on EBay.
2018 Hawk P&P Decked .040 off the head. 17/43 D.I.D. 428, NGK Iridium plug, DeCat, Wrapped pipe, Custom S.S. Muffler core, Nibbi PE30 115/35, L.E.D. Lights, Digital Cluster, USB port, Cutting Bord skid plate, Oil cooler w/ custom CRF oil filter inline, 5Wt fork oil, Rear Shock, CNC Back Rack, 30mm FAT bars, Bark Busters, ProGrips, Adjustable levers, Shinko 700’s lots of Loctite!

Old 08-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #4

Seat mod is something I would like to do as well. Instead of getting rid of the bump I would like to raise the area before the bump. Tall seat foams are available for Honda CRF. Anyone ever tried Honda CRF seat foam?