Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #1

Atvscooterstore - positive experience

I purchased a Coolster ATV a few weeks ago, and wanted to give a review now that the transaction has been completed. I spoke with Steve, and he spent a good amount of time with me on the phone, and I felt he was being honest about what to expect with the purchase (pros/cons). I called back a little while later to confirm they had the color I wanted, I spoke with a lady who insisted on physically checking it was in stock. She sent me a text to confirm.

I ordered the bike on Wednesday, and the ATV shipped the next day. The ATV arrived at my work 5 days later in perfect condition. There was good communication with the seller, and they followed up a day before the delivery to make sure the delivery went smooth.

I submitted online for the new title, and received it within 7 days, and received confirmation when it had mailed.

The prices are very good, and I would buy from them again.

Douglass

Last edited by Douglass; 04-03-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #2

I just wanted to follow up with a recenet experience. I was looking into purchasing a Apollo X18 pitbike, and called Steve yesterday, and the day before to see if he had one in stock, or could get one. He did not, but suggested a model by coolster the m-125. He answered the phone every time I called, was not in a rush to get off the phone, and sent me pictures of the bike he had to see if it would work.

I ended up not buying the bike, because I wanted the Apollo. I really wish he had the bike, because of the excellent service I received. For those of you looking into products that ATVscooterstore offers give Steve a call. I made calls to other dealers saferwholesale (felt rushed and like the guy had better things to do than help me), I called powerdirtbikes about 10 times, and sent a text message. I got no answer when calling or a reply with text.

Steve is also honest with his inventory. When I called to verify stock he actually checked to see if he had it or could get it. If and when I am ready for another unit Steve will be the first call.

I wish I could have given Steve the buisness, but I really wanted the Apollo, and he could not get it. I ended up purchasing the bike from Orion, and I had a simialer experience as with ATVscooterstore. They answered the phone everytime I called, didnt rush me, and answered my questions. I will post a review after I receive the bike.

Hope this helps someone, as for me I get real nervous when I can't get support prior to the sale, let alone after the sale if there were to be an issue. I want to support buisness that offer good service, and both did.

https://www.atvscooterstore.com/

Douglass