Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #1

Brozz MSO/Bill of sale issue

All of us who ordered a Brozz from Superior Powersports I would advise you to confirm with them that they mailed out your paperwork 1 day after getting your bike(this is what I was told would happen), because I've had mine 8 days tomorrow and they still have yet to mail out after I sent them an email. I got a request to send the VIN off my bike and supposedly it will get mailed out first thing in the morning. Just wanted to give a heads up to stay on top of them about it. The person I am contact with is "Annie".

Old 03-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #2

You didn't receive the MSO in your box of parts? I thought that's what that document was?

Old 03-28-2017, 08:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
You didn't receive the MSO in your box of parts? I thought that's what that document was?
I was told I would get the MSO/Bill of sale a week or so after the bike was delivered. Seems that most chinabike dealers do it that way. I only got an owner's manual in my box of parts as far as any paperwork goes.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:04 PM   #4

MSO ships separately from the bike so in the event of it being delivered to the wrong address, they do not also have the title. There have been exceptions to this, but generally that's the norm.

However, they have blanks and all they have to do is fill in the VIN and etc. There's no excuse for it taking so long. You can bet I will be calling often for updates on mine.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 03-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #5

I got a document in mine with the Vin on it I'll take a pic for you guys in the AM

Old 03-28-2017, 09:15 PM   #6

Quote:
I got a document in mine with the Vin on it I'll take a pic for you guys in the AM
That document is nothing more than a handy piece of paper with your Vin on it...I got one too with my bike. It's funny how they make it kind of look official; it means nothing. It just made it easier to type the Vin when I emailed the dealer rather than giving to look for the Vin on the bike.

I got lucky with my paperwork because it only took 5 days to get mine. You should get a bill of sale from the dealer an odometer disclosure statement, and the MSO.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Alan told me he tossed in the MCO with your bike and another Brozz he sent out this past Friday. He doesn't mess around! In theory, you should be able to register it tomorrow unless your DMV makes you take in the bike for an inspection and you haven't assembled it. Ironically, you could be on the road sooner than some of our members who got their bike a week ago

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-28-2017, 10:04 PM   #8

Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Alan told me he tossed in the MCO with your bike and another Brozz he sent out this past Friday. He doesn't mess around! In theory, you should be able to register it tomorrow unless your DMV makes you take in the bike for an inspection and you haven't assembled it. Ironically, you could be on the road sooner than some of our members who got their bike a week ago
Yikes!!, your use of words scare the hell out of me.

"Tossed" in a thin sheet mco that fell to the bottom of the crate and slipped out and ground up on the dirty wet cement dock floor under the forklift wheel.

"Drop shipped" ... as the name implies, after the 12 foot dive off the end of the forks
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-28-2017, 10:15 PM   #9

All right--he threw it in the box!!

In reality, yes, it is in a manilla envelope nice and safe and cozy in the shipment. Drop shipped--cannot think of a better way to describe it since he ships the bikes from the distributor's warehouse, not his own...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 03-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #10

The dealer I worked with sent the MCO after my Hawk was confirmed to be delivered to my house. They do that because if it is lost, stolen or delivered to the wrong address it can't be registered.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:22 PM   #11

Quote:
All right--he threw it in the box!!

In reality, yes, it is in a manilla envelope nice and safe and cozy in the shipment. Drop shipped--cannot think of a better way to describe it since he ships the bikes from the distributor's warehouse, not his own...
no explanation necessary.. I know, I'm just a smart ass
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-29-2017, 12:23 AM   #12

Personally, I think he should ride them to the customer waving the MCO

Better yet, he should let ME ride the bike to his customers... I will fold up the MCO and put it in my back pocket.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 03-29-2017, 12:29 AM   #13

Quote:
But, the paper I got is just like the one da4design posted.....it has no dealer's signature, or anything?

Old 03-29-2017, 12:40 AM   #14

Quote:
But, the paper I got is just like the one da4design posted.....it has no dealer's signature, or anything?
That's not the real deal. It would need to be filled out and signed by the dealer as well as have your bill of sale alongside.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:56 AM   #15

yes BB ... you are

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song