Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2017, 04:38 PM   #1

magician 250 digital cluster

I'm trying to find a descent digital cluster for my magician 250 1 that gives me rpm's which gear i'm in and a real fuel gauge not a low fuel light like i got now any suggestions

Old 03-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #2

Direct fit exist... Search "儀表" "魔術師" in taobao.com BUT their style & No one knows will it counted in miles
===
Ask the review of http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18264 from BlackBike if can diy

Old 03-18-2017, 12:44 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchhammer View Post
I'm trying to find a descent digital cluster for my magician 250 1 that gives me rpm's which gear i'm in and a real fuel gauge not a low fuel light like i got now any suggestions
PM mjstef. He's got the clusters for the TT250 and Hawk. Seeing how the Magician and the Hawk are from the same company and have the same engine, they might share wiring also. Check to see if the tank has a float. It might be using one to trigger the LF light. If not, you're out of luck on the gauge unless you replace the tank.
2016 Tao Tao 125D

Old 03-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by david3921 View Post
PM mjstef. He's got the clusters for the TT250 and Hawk. Seeing how the Magician and the Hawk are from the same company and have the same engine, they might share wiring also. Check to see if the tank has a float. It might be using one to trigger the LF light. If not, you're out of luck on the gauge unless you replace the tank.
I put one of the clusters from mjstef on my TT and absolutely love it. It took all of 30 minutes or so to install and it's a major improvement over the stock setup. Hopefully it will be able to work for your application because it is well worth the swap.