Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2024, 02:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapkin View Post
I still cannot believe I had those mirrors on backwards. I almost wonder if someone switched them on me, but no, I looked back at my pictures and I really was that clueless. Oh well, live and learn.

I am glad riding season is approaching. It might not be much, but this Hawk helps keep my brain level. I know some of you know what I am talking about. The focus required to ride is good for those of us with ADHD or whatever you want to call it.

Anyway, barring major psychological problems, I will post pictures soon of the new tires. Take care, fellas.
Don't beat yourself up too much about your mirrors. Right about the same time you originally posted about yours being backwards, I discovered mine were also. The print molded on the back of the mirror housing was upside down. That's how I figured it out. I swapped them and it made a huge difference in their functionality. I always thought they were a little awkward and I could never get them adjusted right. They are much, much better now.

I can relate to the focus required for riding. I get the same from skateboarding. It is an escape for sure.
* Banjo brake light switch
* LED headlight + front turn signals
* Debadged (I don't like to brag about the superior
strength!)
* Top speed, GPS verified, as equipped: 68 mph (so far)