Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #46

nice, ive been worried about blowing a clutch

Old 08-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizke
nice, ive been worried about blowing a clutch
Yeah, i've been worring about blowing 4 clutches, then i'd have none left.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #48

lol when mine goes, i found the part numbers for a honda atc200a clutch.. so i will just remove mine and take it to honda for them to compare to that clutch and then order it.. im sure honda parts have a slightly better quality then gio parts even tho they are replica parts..

Old 08-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #49

WON the cdi, emiled john asking him if he does not mind me holding off till the 28th to pay for it so i can combine the shipping with the cdi and the new front performance shocks i will be bidding on every day untill i win them.

also took out the 92.5 main jet and swapped it with the 90main that is 2 sizes larger then the stock 88 main jet.. gave it a little more power... should be getting wheelies in 1st gear once i get a new intake, cdi, and high performance coil on it.. after those things comes a new rear tire to match my good one... then if gio ever gets new beast bodies in black i am jumping on those..

Old 08-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #50

Quote:
WON the cdi, emiled john asking him if he does not mind me holding off till the 28th to pay for it so i can combine the shipping with the cdi and the new front performance shocks i will be bidding on every day untill i win them.

also took out the 92.5 main jet and swapped it with the 90main that is 2 sizes larger then the stock 88 main jet.. gave it a little more power... should be getting wheelies in 1st gear once i get a new intake, cdi, and high performance coil on it.. after those things comes a new rear tire to match my good one... then if gio ever gets new beast bodies in black i am jumping on those..
Hmmm... You mean GIO will ship to Texas? I thought the website specified Canada only? Maybe that is only for the machines themselves though because I know they wont ship an ATV or dirt bike to the States.

Edit: Sorry, I see that you had a shipping price already. Must just be the machines themselves that they wont ship.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #51

Yeah, i believe it's only the products with gas powered engines that cannot goto the USA from GIO.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynev
Yeah, i believe it's only the products with gas powered engines that cannot goto the USA from GIO.
Yup, your right. The site says they will ship parts internationally... Cool!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #53

ya but the only bad thing is that i cannot order a new motor.. no one in the states sells a motor like the 250cc gio air cooled motor.. once my motor goes its either scrap the quad or buy a name brand motor.. or have a friend go into canada buy the motor and try to sneak it across the border or something like that.. then ship it to me

Old 08-14-2010, 01:47 AM   #54

Quote:
ya but the only bad thing is that i cannot order a new motor.. no one in the states sells a motor like the 250cc gio air cooled motor.. once my motor goes its either scrap the quad or buy a name brand motor.. or have a friend go into canada buy the motor and try to sneak it across the border or something like that.. then ship it to me

just look on ebay u will find a motor
YTX14-BS battery mod,gy6 carb 250cc,custom intake,125cc cf dirtbike muffler,MPR filter/intake,performance cdi,ngk iridium xi dpr8eix-9,performance coil pack and wire, pro taper handle bar, Gio air shocks, yam swing arm bus

Old 08-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #55

Hey mizke i thought you were bidding on shocks, the set today went for a measly bid of $34, i think i got mine for a bid of $60+auction fee+shipping.

Old 08-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #56

im torn between shocks or a new rear tire, or a helmit... the gf wants me to get a helmit but then i tell her i dont need one of those with a rear tire.. thing is i want matching rear tires. so i need to find another shredder style rear tire and i dont want to spend 100 buck on a rear tire..

the shredder i got now, i bought and had mounted for 45.. i know that was pure lucky.. but neways time to pay for my cdi

Old 08-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #57

i can get a single brand new rear gbc ground buster 2 tire 20x11x8 for 81.85 shipped

or try my luck at bidding on some shocks..