Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #1

beast bushings?

hey guys, ive noticed recently that my rides became rougher and when i checked, my bushings are ALL gone.With no bushings anywhere its hard to tell where there suppose to be? does anyone know better replacment bushings that fit these i dont want to get the origionals and need to do this every 3 weeks. Also where should i have them? Only the important ones swing arm ect... Thanks

Old 05-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #2

I don't know about the other bushings on a Beast, but Yamaha bushings work really well in the swingarm. Check out this post: http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...ewtopic&t=7702

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #3

OK IM CONFUSED? i guess i didnt know what a bushing was, im talking about where the shocks and swing arm bolt to the frame it looks like there should be rubber spacers like a washer. my are gone and im worried somethings going to pinch and bend? sorry about the half assed explination my camera broke. ill try to get a pic.also are there gease nipples? or should i add some i knoticed you had one where i dont.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:41 AM   #4

If you review the link again, you'll see where I mention that I added the zerk and why.

The photo of the bushing in the link is for the swingarm. I'm unfamiliar with the rubber spacers you speak of; mine never had them.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #5

Are the bushings the same size as on my mini beast. I am going out today to get some poly urethane or elastomer ones from a local bicycle shop. They carry a huge amount now due to all the full suspension bikes now.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #6

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Do you have a set of Mini Beast bushings that you can measure?

I'd like to see a photo of the poly bushings that you find. That has possibilites for the Beast control arms.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #7

I missed the store being open today as I work overnights but i will post some pics of the 50cc atv and the bushings on Monday.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #8

I am pretty sure the Mini Beast and Beast have different swing arm bushing sizes. W&G, I think we checked that when working on my daughters quad. I just don't remember exactly the difference, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't work.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:12 AM   #9

Maybe a picture would help clear things up?