Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #1

Both Anam and V-bike are out of Hi-Bird 200 Enduros now...

I've referred several people to these dealers, does anyone know where to find the Hibird 200 enduros? I know the 250's can't be found...

Old 06-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #2

dudes in ohio have them

wildfiremotors.com not listed on the website but if you call them you can get one, or could, haven't tried last few days.

One thing I like about them is that they give you a real ohio title in your name, not mso. Dunno if it's legal for them to do that, but it sure works well at NC DMV.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #3

WildFire Motors

I saw that wildfire 250 "enduro" and it looks pretty sharp. Does anyone have any information on them?

The Citadel

LF200GY-5

Old 09-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #4

I got one in Buffalo NY for sale...Title in hand!

Old 09-01-2008, 09:29 PM   #5

A HiBird 200GY that is...

Old 09-01-2008, 09:38 PM   #6

I hope something happens soon. The lack of bikes has got to hurt the tiny market share chinabikes have eeked out so far. The market won't forget being abandoned, unless the chinese intend to stop making motorcycles all together. Maybe China is gearing up their scooter production. Cheap 49cc scoots. They could flood northamerica fast if oil goes through the roof. I don't think anyone could produce the needed units in a 6 month run, if gas quadruples overnight. I think they barely make enough for their domestic market now. But what do I know.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #7

I'm 100% in agreement, Mr. I/F. For years I had a good sideline going rebuilding Car and Bike Carbys. After a few years I got sick to death of it, and took half a year off. Still haven't got anywhere near the bus. I used to, 2 years later.

I don't know if the price of fuel is really driving the Scoot phenominon (SP?) or if we are finally catching up to the rest of the world and realizing that Driving a full-size Suburban to work and back, is not an efficient use of funds...

Myself, I ride because I enjoy it. The fuel savings is just a bonus. My old Jetta (May it Rest In Peace) got better mileage than my bike, but a quarter of the fun factor.

The beauty of the China-bike/quad/scoot is that fun doesn't have to be expensive! There is no way I could ever justify to myself laying out $5k for a Name-brand quad, but $900 Over a couple years I can, especially now that the kidlets are getting into it. (Wii=Bad!)

--Vince