Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2022, 12:27 PM   #16

I simply LOVE public discourse these days. First, get in to an argument -- then, go looking for facts...

Old 12-09-2022, 05:32 PM   #17

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
Every single day these engines and motorcycles are being used by millons of folks that need a cheap means of transportation.
Not for the "cool" factor or to wear a jacket with a nice "MC something" but to be able to feed their family.
Some of these engines can see 300,400 km per day with no real issues, being used as deliver

When bike and beards got his hawkesque motorcycle, he was expecting to have a good video, where everyone could laugh at the chinese motorcycle "ohh look it broke at 10 miles, LOL"...
He had to drown the motorcycle and even after the engine was drained, it was still running.

These are not motorcycles to brag about or anything like that. These are working horse for folks with low income that need something to work with.

They are like a Ford Fiesta, they are not powerful, they are not big, they are not even nice looking. Their engine a little zetec rocam 1.6, you can get out of them 800.000 km with no real problems.
whoa there brother, I think the current crop of bikes from China are pretty nice looking.

Old 12-09-2022, 07:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldenslow View Post
I simply LOVE public discourse these days. First, get in to an argument -- then, go looking for facts...
Just because I couldn’t remember the model number doesn’t mean I shouldn’t advocate about our bikes. I knew I could get Honda parts. I just didn’t know what engine model. How is that bad?

Old 07-24-2023, 09:33 PM   #19

Thumbs Up I know.

It's a Honda XR clone. Everything about the bolt pattern and routing of cables even the front fender mold is exactly the same. Only thing different is the X-Pect has a digital gauge cluster and 47 more cc displacement

2023 Lifan X-Pect